Hi all

My husband and I have always had a very active sex life and hopefully always will we enjoy bondage but have never used sex toys wouldn’t even know where to begin

5 Likes

Hi @kristybromham0 and welcome

Cheers thanks

1 Like

Hello and welcome @kristybromham0 :slightly_smiling_face:

There are some Lovehoney guides that you might find useful. :+1:

4 Likes

Hi and welcome @kristybromham0 enjoy the forum :blush:

Hi there and welcome enjoy the forum @kristybromham0

Cheers thanks guys

Hello and welcome @kristybromham0! :wave:t2::blush: The guides that @Ian_Chimp linked to will be super helpful. If there’s any toys you’re particularly interested in then you can search the forum and it’s more than likely there’ll be a topic about it with some advice! Happy browsing!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the forum @kristybromham0, there are so many wonderful toys available at lovehoney. Read some reviews and have a chat with your partner about what type of fun you want. There are so many open minded and kind people on this forum so don’t worry about being judged. Different preferences demand different toys.

We’re really enjoying the versatility of wands at the moment and lovehoney has so many at various price points. There are so many attachments to please all.

Good luck and have some fun. :smiley:

Cheers

Cheers Hun will have a browse now

Hi @kristybromham0 :wave:
Welcome to the forum - You’re in the right place if you want to start using sex toys!

Hi @kristybromham0,
Sure you will get lots of ideas and toys! Welcome and enjoy the experience! :blush:

Hi, welcome to the forum

Hello and Welcome to the forums, enjoy

Hi there @kristybromham0 and welcome to the party! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @kristybromham0, welcome to the community

:wave::wave::wave:

There is a lot of good advice on here. Toys are an amazing addition but as you say, there are a lot out there and everyone likes what they like.

Hey welcome and there really no right or wrong on where to start, though I certainly consider bondage items sex toys as well.

Hi and welcome @kristybromham0 :smile:

Hello There @kristybromham0