Hi Everyone

Hello…Europa here…I am 65 yrs old and throughout my life I have never really had a serious boyfriend…having been overweight all my life I had a gastric bypass over 10 years ago…lost 8st…put about 2 back. I met a guy …12 years my jnr…we have been seeing each other over 2 yrs now. Well at my age with a saggy belly…varicous veins…arthritis I have surprised myself with how ‘bendy’ I am…lol He makes me feel sexy…though I do still have a few hangups and have found that I can wear sexy lingerie…this site is great for me…the choice is amazing. Have been reading some of the write ups on comfortable positions which has been very helpful…I hope to widen my knowledge as time goes on …at least if things go a bit wrong we laugh about it. Thank you for letting me join…look forward to more tips and tricks .

7 Likes

Hi there @Europa56 and welcome aboard from this 63 year-old bi guy. Make yourself at home! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi, @Europa56, welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi :wave: @Europa56 welcome to the forum :blush:

Hello and welcome aboard!

Welcome to the forum :blush:

Hi @Europa56 Welcome to the forum! Great intro - so glad you found someone who you makes you feel sexy and you can laugh about things with, so important to be able to laugh when things don’t quite go to plan :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi @Europa56 and welcome

Hi and welcome to the forum @Europa56 :blush:

Hello and welcome @Europa56 :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @Europa56 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!
So glad you’ve found your sexual awakening over the last 10 years and a guy to share it with and laugh with!

@Europa56 welcome

Welcome!

@Europa56 welcome to the forum :grin:

Hi @Europa56

Welcome to lovehoney :grinning:

Welcome

Hi, welcome to the forum, it’s a funny place, everyone accepts everyone and nobody is judgemental. :joy:

Morning and welcome :yellow_heart:

Hi there

Hi and welcome @Europa56 :smiley: