Hi! I’m a bit new!

Welcome @Natalie I’ve been enjoying your posts and comments :wink:

1 Like

Hey @Natalie
Welcome to the LH forum :smiling_face:

I’ve enjoyed reading some of your forum posts already and always welcome your continued viewpoints and advice :+1:

:sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks so much everyone! I’m appreciating a space to chat without being judged, or flirting, or some product needing to be bought. I’m not here to be someone’s fantasies or fit some kind of social norm.

It’s so nice that its encouraging and accepting! :heart:

4 Likes

Gday

Hello @Natalie , welcome to the forum. Enjoy the journey, look forward to reading your posts. :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed::raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

1 Like

Gday, I meet my OH on tinder, been togther 6 years now. Think i was lucky, was only the 4th person I matched with in a week and second person I meet face to face.
If you have a self confidence issue, use apps like Meetup to find groups with similar interests. That way there isnt the pressure of hooking up, relationship cam form from the common interest.

Hey @Natalie welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi @Natalie :wave:
Formal, welcome to the forum!

1 Like

So kind!

Welcome and I hope you find interest and comfort in the mix :two_hearts:

1 Like

It’s just nice to think… no matter the time, someone from around the world is checking in too

3 Likes

Nice to hear your thoughts! Hope to see more from you!

1 Like

And you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.