Hi, I’m new

Hi everyone!

We’ve been using this site for a while and only just discovering the forums. You seem like a great bunch of people so thought we should introduce ourselves.

We are a couple in our mid forties and happily married for 20+ years. We’ve always had a decent sex life although fairly vanilla, probably due to having 2 kids. However those kids are now teenagers and not at home so much allowing us to act like teenagers again ourselves, exploring a host of new adventurous play :smiling_imp:.

Look forward to chatting with you all.

8 Likes

:wave::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: Welcome to the forum!

Welcome @PlayfulPair. Just about in the same boat as you. Early 50’s here though and together 33 years.

1 Like

Welcome and also low 50s and married 33 years

2 Likes

Hi @PlayfulPair :wave:
Welcome to the forum both of you!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum @PlayfulPair

1 Like

Morning and welcome :orange_heart:

1 Like

Hello there

1 Like

Helloooo, the dangers of teenagers haha, sometimes hard to get that time as their up long than you are :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::wink:

1 Like

Hello and welcome , we too are in the teenage years :weary::blush: recreating our20s and finding ourselves again, enjoy x

1 Like

Hi and welcome @PlayfulPair :blush:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum! We’re in our 40’s, well I’m just, the big 50 next month​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to you enjoy the forum @PlayfulPair

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum @PlayfulPair

2 Likes

Hi and welcome i am older than you but in my mind i’m a 20 year old. Its good you have joined the forum.

1 Like

Hi and welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Hello :wave:

Hi :wave: @PlayfulPair welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Thanks everyone!! Can’t wait to share our reviews and experiences and hearing what you all get up to.

Hi @PlayfulPair and welcome to the forum.

2 Likes