Hi! I'm New! Anal play :)

Yes and i think it’s only getting hungrier :yum:

3 Likes

@Peach Hello and welcome to the forums .

1 Like

Next stop fisting central! :crazy_face:

3 Likes

I’ve tried… :yum: I’d probably need an extra pair of hands for that :joy:

1 Like

Biggest one I have is 12” long and I’ve sat fully flat on it​:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Very handy to have an extra pair :raised_hands::crazy_face: I get giggles when I’ve seen videos of guys self fisting and wonder what would happen if their hand got stuck up there :rofl:

1 Like

Hot damn! I’ve got a doc Johnson double dildo which is 12” and a few times I’ve been able to take it all up :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Woah that’s impressive! What’s the girth of that one? :flushed: I can’t quite sit all the way on my 9" yet!

1 Like

Yeah it’s tricky! Maybe someone can help me some time! :yum:

1 Like

Ha yess!! Double the fun and all that jazz :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’ve managed the doc Johnson double ended 10” once inside my, only had my finger tips holding the tip​:heart_eyes:

1 Like

4” but I do use fisting lube so helps massively! I normally start of using a 7” then jump on my 12” opens me up good

1 Like

Butt play is fun! Welcome!

1 Like

Glad you still kept hold of it cause mine I let go of a few times and it vanished like a party trick!! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hello @Peach ! I guess I’m no longer new to anal play, lol. I did some reviews here of anal toys if you want to read them:

[My Reviews](My Reviews)

If you have any questions, let me know :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same for me as well id have to say i love the feeling of being streched slowly the girthier the better :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome! :grinning:

Hi, hit me up if your like im an open book and tried many random things

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.