hi im new .. anyone give advice on something?

Right sod it i cant decide so im going to get both ;) ... ill just get one this week and one next week ... Thanks for your help everyone although i think im more confused haha

Cowboy ... can i ask if you use them on her? Just if you do i was going to ask which you prefer to use as it will also be a joint thing for me and my partner .. does it make a difference to the man?

That's the spirit!

We all look forward to your updates on this post about your thoughts.

I have that rabbit, just it's the blue bella one. They are exactly the same. I really like it but only for solo use, I'm not that keen on hubby using it on me, and I think he prefers to use my glass dildo as well. But yes, get both if you can!

I LOVE use toys on MRS. And I do use both. The idea of the rabbit though is kind of more for all in one that does not have to move (it provides vibration and thrusting) so it is not as much of a "manual" toy. Now we stil incorporate it for other things. That is our default "second partner" for double penetration. That way she has DP and her favorite clit vibe.

As for which I prefer, I prefer the glass because for her to orgasm I have to provide the action and I can control the speed, depth, force, etc. to match her body langauge and desires. It isn't just "on". All that said, our toybox, er toychest, will never be without both. But we use glass much more often.

You can ask me anything, don't be shy... I hope my answers were not to direct or TMI.

Cowboy81 wrote:

I LOVE use toys on MRS. And I do use both. The idea of the rabbit though is kind of more for all in one that does not have to move (it provides vibration and thrusting) so it is not as much of a "manual" toy. Now we stil incorporate it for other things. That is our default "second partner" for double penetration. That way she has DP and her favorite clit vibe.

As for which I prefer, I prefer the glass because for her to orgasm I have to provide the action and I can control the speed, depth, force, etc. to match her body langauge and desires. It isn't just "on". All that said, our toybox, er toychest, will never be without both. But we use glass much more often.

You can ask me anything, don't be shy... I hope my answers were not to direct or TMI.

Thanks that really helped and no not too much info lol .. didnt wanna seem like i was digging through your sex life lol but that really helped now i feel like my partners going to enjoy this too :) .. still getting both but i think ill get glass first now .. youve changed my mind ... and thanks crazy horse too youve both convinced me to get glass :D

just remember, the dual pack is deal of the day so if you can order today you can save a few quid and get not one but two. The sizes and shapes are really nice for those too btw.

Glass tip: sit the gspot one in warm water (hot) water in the sink for a few minutes, then use... MRS loves the feeling of the heat against her internal flesh.

Ah thanks ill try that :) ... wish i didnt have to wait for delivery now lol i wanna see what all the fuss is about

Next day delivery right? LOL

Lol definitely :)

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=12381

Hi kiwizzle , welcome. We were looking for something new, so we thought about using something gerthy. My OH wasn't sure but now loves this.

Cowboy81 wrote:

And the Tracey Cox's two piece is the deal of the day... for 25£, anyone that has not used glass should give this a go (not a paid endoursement LOL)

I havent tried glass before and I have purchased this dotd, cant wait to try it!!

Hi welcome check out the LH Welcome page - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/665597-welcome-to-the-lovehoney-forum/

Why not introduce yourself in the Newbie Initation Test http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/introduce-yourself/19119-newbies-initiation-test/

We are all a lovely bunch of coconuts have fun & enjoy LH x