Hi. I'm new here and my oh has no idea x

Hi guys. I'm new to all this and my oh has no idea I'm on here. She knows I've bought a couple of things for her but I find it hard to get her to experiment xx

Hello! Give her time, she might come around! It is oh so much fun once you get into it. My husband took a while to get used to my LH obsession too, but now thanks me for it... Welcome to the forums! :)

Hi era. We have a pretty good sex life but I have a really high sex drive. I love playing with toys and stuff and would love to try more but it just doesn't interest her and in not sure how to introduce things without her going in one lol

We have had a pretty good sex life too. But then, more by chance and curiosity than for anything else, I came across LH and my eyes have opened. We had just one or two toys before and was never really considering them... We now have a huge, and I do mean huge, collection, and although mostly make sex without involving them, we consider them a normal addition to our lives. He came around to the toys, and he literally thanked me for keeping the search (and the novelty) up for us! So just be patient with her, maybe involve her in your solo sessions with your toys... like letting her watch while you masturbate! I dare her not to get excited at such a sight!

Hello and welcome :)

Hi and welcome :) Why not let her browse Lovehoney on her own and see if she finds a few things that interest her?

Hi there and welcome. Introduce her slowly then, you could always leave the website open on your tablet etc for her to glance at when you leave the room say!

Hi and welcome. I also keep my OH away from the forums but quite happy for her to look at the Web store .

Hi welcome to the forum.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums :) x

What would a couple recommend us to try out on here then?

Mark & steph30 wrote:

What would a couple recommend us to try out on here then?

I would recommend that you start a new thread and state your sex preferences ,boundaries etc. And then we can come up with some ideas for you.We all like helping on here and it's this type of thing that the forum is most ideal for![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

Hello.

Hi and Welcome to the forums.

Hello and welcome

Hello and welcome. Hope you enjoy it on here.

Hello and welcome to the forum

Hello and welcome. I have been here for about six months now and I would consider myself a regular forum member but my OH still has no idea. He knows I occasionally get a sample item to test, but doesn't even know the forum exists.

Im sure you will be able to coaks out your OHs adventurousness side, just don't rush her. Maybe a good place to start to get her interested would be a vibrating cock ring, one with clitoral stimulation, and get her to go on top, she will get most from the vibrations this way. I Definately think getting her to really enjoy a toy is the key. Once she has found something she likes, or gets off on, you can move on from there. Happy experimenting.

Fun Louise wrote:

I have been here for about six months now and I would consider myself a regular forum member but my OH still has no idea. He knows I occasionally get a sample item to test, but doesn't even know the forum exists.

Fun Louise, may I ask why do you keep this piece of info from him?

Same here! My partner is a little too soft for my sexual needs, though he is trying! He is pretty much a vanilla man for the most part.