Hi, I'M NEW! Nice to meet you

Hi Everyone,
I am new and need suggestions on how to spice thing up any advice?
Me and my partner have always done the less is more approach to sex, the most we have done is outfits but now I want to let out my inner Grey lol so need advice on where to start.

7 Likes

Hi @Mrs-Grey and welcome to the forum,
There are loads of ideas in the threads. It would be helpful if you let us know what your situation is and what you currently do, and then we might be able to come up with some useful suggestions.

1 Like

Hi there and welcome there will be loads of advice here for you if some great people @Mrs-Grey enjoy the forum :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Hey @Mrs-Grey welcome to the forum :wave:

1 Like

Hi :wave: @Mrs-Grey welcome to the forum :blush:

1 Like

Hi there :hugs:

1 Like

Welcome !

Evening and welcome :purple_heart:

Hi and welcome @Mrs-Grey

@Mrs-Grey :wave: Welcome to the forum! There are tons of different threads that will give you ideas as you browse the topics! Hope you find what you’re looking for :hugs:

1 Like

Helloooo, and toys, toys toys

Good evening @Mrs-Grey. Welcome along. I’m not really sure what you’re going to be in to, but I guarantee a little time spent in the forum will enlighten you and give you some naughty ideas. Look forward to hearing more.

1 Like

Hi @Mrs-Grey :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

As others have said have a search of the forum and a peruse of the shopping site for anything that you fancy trying. Any questions you come up with I’m sure there will be people here with experience happy to help.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!

Hi @Mrs-Grey welcome to the tribe, I’m sure you will not regret it! :wink:

Hello :wave:

Hi @Mrs-Grey welcome to the forum! Happy to offer advice from DIY bondage furniture to getting very messy in the bedroom, and all in between. Hope you find it helpful here.

1 Like

Good Evening @Mrs-Grey and welcome. When I first joined it was to find out about male anal play and toys. All I did was look through the forums and asked a couple of questions.
This has led me to allsorts and its been brill. Also as has been suggested, have a look through the shop for ideas.
Have the frank conversation with your other half and explore your fantasies, while looking through the shopping site and forum for inspiration. I’m sure you’ll find something.
I’ve already spent a fortune on new toys and am loving it.

1 Like

Hey

1 Like

Hi @Mrs-Grey and welcome :blush:

1 Like