Hi, I'm new to this community

Thanks for your warm welcome buddy @be3169. I’ve a wide range of interest :stuck_out_tongue: besides, it cannot be spoken all at once here :blush: I will share everything gradually. Keep the name in mind :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (Asmodeus_69: the demon of lust)

thanks @WonderDownUnder, good day yo you too :heart_eyes:

Hello, @Mr_Mrs_0. Say hello to your partner from me and thank you for the welcome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

We all have our own demons in mind. Have fun and welcome.

1 Like

@be3169 that’s true, if you ever need to talk about yours, I’m here for you. Know that my thread welcomes all who dare to confront their evil version :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Greetings and Welcome @Asmodeus_69 :sunglasses:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum mighty sir :raised_hands:

1 Like

thanks @Nvravrg69

1 Like

@AJSTAR Yes, I appreciate your royal greeting. Thank you. Should I await the initiation ceremony or should I receive a cape and crown right away? :stuck_out_tongue: :blush:

1 Like

@Asmodeus_69 Hello and welcome to the forums .

@Asmodeus_69 Hello and welcome. :wave:

1 Like

thanks @Wood_Wow

Hello and welcome to the forum @Asmodeus_69 . I hope you enjoy getting involved on the forum threads :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh we must do a proper ceremony and knight you with the royal dildo! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

@AJSTAR How about we stick to something a bit more traditional :smiley:

1 Like

Hi and Thanks for your wishes @Tenshadesandme agreed Now it’s become a part of my daily routine to take some time off and relax, spending it here :blush: also thanks goes to whoever the owner of this platform is. If you’re seeing my text by any chance, hats off to you for creating it :hugs:

1 Like

I’ll see you about then, I’m like a kinky ghost - I pop in and out throughout the day :joy: taking time to relax is important too, well done for looking after Number One :slight_smile:

1 Like

edited by mod

1 Like

I thank you all the same but I’m just here trying to help people. I cause enough mischief all by myself, I don’t need any help :slight_smile:

1 Like

so my dear kinky ghost :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Tenshadesandme Your willingness to assist others is truly admirable! It’s wonderful to see someone so dedicated to making a positive impact.

1 Like