Hi! I'm New!

@NaughtyCouple85 Hello and a big welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hi and Welcome @NaughtyCouple85

1 Like

@NaughtyCouple85 hello welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello @NaughtyCouple85 I’m too also new here. Nice to have you. So what brings you guys to this part of the world?

1 Like

Hi @NaughtyCouple85
Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi @tw1n12 we’re a very adventurous couple and enjoy sex so we’ve came to see what other peoples thoughts are and maybe get some new ideas. So far so good haha how about yourself what brings you here

Hi @NaughtyCouple85 :wave:

1 Like

@SexySmoggy hi thanks for the welcome

Howdy you two, welcome to the forum :partying_face:

Hey and welcome @NaughtyCouple85!

1 Like

@Steve_Laura69 hey guys hope you’re well

1 Like

Welcome

Hello @NaughtyCouple85 The wife and I are also very sexual. Here to see what people might suggest abd maybe try something new that we haven’t done before. Been really trying to get the Mrs to try anal. Any suggestions?

Is she curious about trying it or is she outright saying no? If she is then you have to respect her decision

She says she will try for me. I wouldn’t force her to do something she’s no comfortable with. She does let me eat her asshole and when we fuck, she also likes a finger up her ass

Talk to her and see if maybe she would like to try a butt plug maybe, start small and see how she feels, but really it’s down to her

Welcome. Cracking profile pic :ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to lovehoney.

1 Like

Hi @AutoScot thanks :wink:

1 Like

@NaughtyCouple85
Have you ever done anal with your hubby?