Hi! I'm New!

Hello and welcome! This is your very own Introduction topic where you can tell us a bit about yourself, and give everyone a chance to say hello. :slightly_smiling_face: (And feel free to change the topic title to something more ‘you’ ) Enjoy!Hi we are a new 50 something couple,our children have flown the nest so looking for new adventures together

3 Likes

Hello and welcome! This is your very own Introduction topic where you can tell us a bit about yourself, and give everyone a chance to say hello. :slightly_smiling_face: (And feel free to change the topic title to something more ‘you’ ) Enjoy!Hi we are a new 50 something couple,our children have flown the nest so looking for new adventures together[quote=“johnny_58, post:1, topic:292941, full:true”]
Hello and welcome! This is your very own Introduction topic where you can tell us a bit about yourself, and give everyone a chance to say hello. :slightly_smiling_face: (And feel free to change the topic title to something more ‘you’ ) Enjoy!Hi we are a new 50 something couple,our children have flown the nest so looking for new adventures together
[/quote]

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Greetings and Welcome @johnny_58 :sunglasses:

I see from your intro we are at similar stages in life.

1 Like

Thank you I think so almost like starting again

1 Like

Hey @johnny_58 :wave::wave:

1 Like

Hi there and welcome to the forum and enjoy :+1:

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

1 Like

Hi

Hi there thank you

1 Like

Hi @johnny_58 and welcome to the forum

Hi there

1 Like

Hi thank you x

Hi thank you

Hi @johnny_58 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome @johnny_58 :blush:

1 Like

Hi @johnny_58 welcome to the forum. What adventures have you had so far?

1 Like

Hi and welcome :hugs:

1 Like

Welcome. We are in the same point of our lives. Late 50’s kids gone, and love it. Always had a good sex life, but it’s improved immensely as we have aged.

Welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: