Hi! Mid seventies advice needed!

Hello and welcome! This is your very own Introduction topic where you can tell us a bit about yourself, and give everyone a chance to say hello. :slightly_smiling_face: (And feel free to change the topic title to something more ‘you’ ) Enjoy!

1 Like

I’m happily married , been together since 1964, 57 years.
I’ve got three problems really. 1. We’ve had great sex all that time, but it’s normal and lovely rather than arousing, so 2. I’ve got erection problems, partly physical and partly needing a lot to get going. Dr prescribes the usual pills which are not as effective as they used to be. 3. I’m still totally interested, which makes it a bit frustrating. My lovely wife is fine, and enjoys a vibrator and massage and climaxes with no bother . But I have lost sensitivity and find it hard to climax. Male toys I’ve tried are not powerful enough.
So, what is the strongest vibrator for men that won’t break the bank?
Any ideas would be good.

1 Like

That should say enjoys a vibrator ( corrected original)

Hot octopus have a vibe desighned for couples or solo that can be used with a flaccid penis. Pulse duo 3
Havent used it myself, but i hear good things about the vibration plates.

Hello and welcome @Old_man_John :slightly_smiling_face:

The most powerful ones would be the mains-powered ones. The Lovehoney Wand is quite a popular one, and at £50 isn’t too pricey (often in sales and deals too, so worth keeping an eye on). It also has a male attachment too if you’re looking for something more enveloping. :slightly_smiling_face:

(and you can edit any of your posts by using the pencil icon at the bottom of the message :+1:)

The Hot Octopus is a very powerful male vibrator although it’s less successful as a couples toy. Sadly mine has just stopped charging after only 3 or 4 uses so I can’t really recommend it.

Thanks- tried that one - not enough for me unfortunately .

We have a wand and it is the best so far, but my wife finds it makes her wrists ache if she’s using it for me. I wondered if one of the newer male vibrators is stronger than they used to be.

If you already have a mains powered wand, maybe try a compatible attachment, like a sleeve?

Yes will try again probably…

I know its not for everyone, but have you considered prostate massage? You can do it externally, but there are also prostate vibes and toys (aneros actually started as a medical hardware company making toys to help people with erectile dysfunction).

I have these two attachments for a full size wand.

Lovehoney Hummer Deluxe Male Masturbator Wand Attachment - Lovehoney UK

Doc Johnson Head Teaser Male Masturbator Wand Attachment - Lovehoney UK

The Hummer is a tighter fit but personally I prefer the Doc. Johnson attachment.

Thanks for the idea…

Good idea…

If you think its something you want to look into, im sure some of the people on here will be happy to give you some good pointers and recommend some toys. Also If you search the posts (magnifying glass icon in top right corner) you also might find some old threads about it.

Thanks