Hi, welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hello :wave:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :wave:

1 Like

Belfast :wave:t2:

1 Like

Thanks everyone I’ve been going through something unbearable in my life recently and don’t have anyone I can turn to so I hope I can try and even communicate with other people through this way and if I read anything I can help with I’ll try to help the best I can thanks again for welcoming me

Talking certainly helps and talking to strangers is probably the easiest talking you can do.

1 Like

Hi @Freeformation :wave:
Sorry to hear you’re going through a tough time. Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Thanks I’ve never talked to anyone much in my life except my soul mate she’s the only one I could talk to about anything and we broke up on Christmas eve after being together 20 years since school we used to buy toys from love honey over the years and came across the forums today it’s just I have no other people to communicate much with in real life so I hope I can say hi and get chatting even thanks again for the welcome I’ll spend time reading through things and hopefully be able to help others in any way I can

1 Like

Hi :wave: @Freeformation welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thats a long time and a big change, its hard to adjust to all the free time that a person once filled. I try to be productive with all the free time when I was suddenly single. Walking helps.

Have a read of Forum rules and hopefully you’ll find some interesting threads to keep you busy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and Welcome to the forums.

1 Like

Hi and welcome

Aloha! Welcome to the forum :smiley:

@Freeformation hi welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face: