Hi :) + Piercing question

Hi folks, I'm new to love honey but not new to their products! We normally use my husbands account for purchases but when I realised there was a community I signed up as well. Hope everyone is well!

This may not be the right place to ask (apologies mods if not!) but slightly off topic, does anyone know a good site in the UK to buy jewlery suitable for a VCH? I only recently had mine done but I'm struggling to find much out there for when it's healed.

Thanks all x

Hi and welcome.

I cannot help you with your question but I am pretty sure there will be someone who can.

Enjoy xx

oooowooooo Jee-eeesss!

Thanks @ Lovingnewtoys :)

@ Sum Sub honestly it was probably the least painful piercing I've ever had. I was so surprised! Less painful than ear lobes! And totally worth it ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

I'm not sure if we are allowed to say, but Bodyjewelleryshop is where I get mine

Moderators please remove if not allowed

Thank QOAW :) Oh I didn't realise we might not be allowed to post about other sites, my apologies to the mods if I've broken the rules!

PandaAdore wrote:

Thanks @ Lovingnewtoys :)

@ Sum Sub honestly it was probably the least painful piercing I've ever had. I was so surprised! Less painful than ear lobes! And totally worth it ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

good to know. :)

I was actually calling Jess though! Lovehoney's resident piercing expert!!

Some studios do sell jewlery too. There's a guy I'm kinda planning to go to for my VCH piercing and he said I can get pierced with a pretty fancy bar as opposed to a plain metal one... Your studio might have jewlery?

Ah I see, silly me Sum Sub ![](upload://kym5tZ5EfyJxs6TKHB1Q2HtGSpK.gif)

Sadly my usual studio doesn't do genital piercings SquirtyPanda (love the name by the way:) so I had to travel to find a reputable place that did them. They only had plain jewelry but it was more important to me to go somewhere I trusted. The hunt continues!

Yup Jess helped me with my husband PA problems. I never changed my VCH BCR when I had it. I liked the plain look. Hope you find something x

Oooooo - actually got me thinking about one now - unfortunately I don't appear to heal that well, had a belly button piercing and it NEVER healed (did all the aftertcare as instructed), so ended up removing it :(

Thanks MysticalMayhem and RosyCheek :)

It can take me a while to heal too lovingnewtoys but i'm reasonably confident about this one. It was super quick and easy and because the area is so vascular it's supposed to heal very quickly. My piercer told me it's one of the easiest to heal she knows of. I did hours of research before hand though... it was a nervewracking experience letting someone go down South with a needle. I had nightmares about a bad piercer accidentally causing nerve damage by missing the hood ![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

What a lovely, friendly forum :)

Always use titanium at first though sometimes bioplast/ptfe can work, remember to wash with salt solution and try to keep as dry as possible, so say no undies at night after the first few days say, why not have your inner labia done at the same time, these too heal very quickly and are fairly painless my wife said( way less than boobs ), but have rings put in not bars as the bars can vanish! (fall/pull out )

Lovingnewtoys I have the same issue. VCH, belly button(4 times!!!), both nipples and cleavage (3 times...), they didn't heal well and once they did they grew out. Facial ones are fine though.

Yoooou raaaaannnng?? 

My top recommendations for body jewellery would be www.bodyjewelleryshop.com or www.wildcat.co.uk 

You'll want to find a curved barbell made out of titanium, blackline or PTFE/Bioplast ideally 😊

Good luck! 

Yoooou raaaaannnng?? 

Welcome to the forum PandaAdore!

My top recommendations for body jewellery would be www.bodyjewelleryshop.com or www.wildcat.co.uk 

You'll want to find a curved barbell made out of titanium, blackline or PTFE/Bioplast ideally 😊

Good luck! 

Thank you for the welcome :) fab will check them out Jess! Just counting down the weeks till I can change it!

Hello There and Welcome PandaAdore, and Enjoy your time at the Forums.
Another online shop you might check out which is one of the ones we use for our piercing needs is.....Pierced and Modified.
Good Luck in your search.

Hi, I have everything pierced :) There are plenty of sites to visit, Just type in nipple ring's etc..

In saying that any tattooist salon will sell plenty of body art piercing's, Which infact if you look through they're mags etc. Then that will give you plenty of idea's :)

Hi and welcome x

1 Like