Hi :) + Piercing question

Hello, welcome to the forums, and congratulations on the VCH.

As far as i know all body jewellry has to conform to regulations and is made from at least '316' madical grade stainless steel. things like naobium and titanium are more inert as metals, but therefor also more expensive.

Thats just a fancy way of saying that you can just go to any piercing shop/bodyjewellry store and get a replacement one. or even use that online auction house that needs no mention to get it as cheap as.

Hi and welcome. My wife once suggested that I get my nipples pierced, but I'm a wussy pussy!

Hi and thanks all :)

Freddy7612 I had mine redone at the same tie (glutton for punishment!). When I first had them done years ago I remeber it being a quick pinch and then over in a flash. I suppose because they were going through scar tissue this time it was much more painful (I think I shouted m****r f****r at the poor girl :( ) but even with it being more painful this time it is over so, so quickly. If you do go ahead and decide to get it done make sure you find a reputable piercer and I'm sure you will have a gret experience :)

I will say nipples are definitely the most painful piercings I've had but even then I wouldn't say the pain is prohibitive.

Freddy7612 wrote: My wife once suggested that I get my nipples pierced, but I'm a wussy pussy!

Oh man! ask her if she's still up for that?

A friend of mine used to own a piercing shop, and I got an early xmas present one year! ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

So there I was half nekid, laid across their mediacal bench, him one side of me, his g/f the other.
I would advise getting them both done at once if you could, as that stops you chickening out after having the first one done, lol.
Anyway, it was the most pain I have ever had, but I am a sensative little soul, and havent broken any bones or given birth so I've nothing like that to compare it to so its probably only gonna be about a 6 outta 10.

But as Evel Knievel once said "Pain fade, bones mend and chicks dig scars." And after the pain fades you get, well, I did anyway, such an amount of sensation from the lil' fellas. They are such fun to play with, and have played with, its like your sex life just gets a whole new massive boost all over again.

As PandaAdore says It's over within seconds, well, you have to let them heal and all. But after that, the experiences with them, I have got to say are my absolute most favourite piercing, And that is something coming from someone who's friend owned the best piercing shop in Preston. ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

Hey :) I am new here too!
And yeah, most piercings places should sell bars or rings that will go through your vch. I was piercing with a 14g banana bar, so it's pretty easy. Although I'm quite small in that area so I am going to have to find a smaller bar haha
But yeah, if you type in piercing jewellery online it should work. I am from NZ and that is what I do.