Hello and welcome! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and welcome @FilthyFoliage :blush::wave:t2:

1 Like

Hi @FilthyFoliage! Welcome to the forum! :blush:

1 Like

Hello and welcome :smiley: @FilthyFoliage

1 Like

I am infact, bipolar, specifically 1 with rapid cycling. I’m a huge advocate for mental health and and help with my local community in such. I use to be called Triple B for it haha

And yes, bisexual as well. :relieved:

1 Like

It is rough, especially with this grey winter we’re having!

But everyday, moment or something - I just breathe and hum a songg to get by while trying to focus on anything :joy:

Well anyone could consider us boring but I agree, the weirder a person is the more likely to be exciting!

1 Like

Hi @FilthyFoliage, welcome to the forum

:wave::wave::wave:

Hi brit @FilthyFoliage and welcome to the forum. I doubt your boring :kissing_heart: and there’s lots of interesting and fun conversations on here to keep you occupied.
Well done about opening up about your mental health. People aren’t judgjey here.
I have an anxiety disorder myself, some days are better than others but nice to take my worrying mind away from my 4 walls a few times a day and check in to see what’s new

2 Likes

Hi FlithyFoliage, I’m new to this forum too. Was an old member before. What I can say is I’ve seen some old member s on here and all the new ones I’ve so far heard from have been great, very welcoming. This is such a great forum to chat about and ask about things you can’t really bring up with you friends. Have fun. X

Hi there and welcome, how boring!!:wink::wink::wink: