1 Like

High,enjoy

1 Like

Gday

1 Like

Hello @Rode_A and welcome to the forum :grin:

1 Like

Thank you

Welcome from a fellow 60s couple. No pressure, but we are looking forward to hearing your suggestions for new things to try!

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome. Really enjoying life atm. Still a few thingsin our kit to try out. Looking forward to sharing our adventures with the forum.

1 Like

Welcome, I’d say this is one of very few places you won’t be judged in any way regardless of your/our kinks, feel free to ask anything?

2 Likes

@Rode_A Hello and welcome to the forums . Nice to see another sixty something .

1 Like

@2xtourists Hi again from down under. Great to hear your also enjoying your 60’s. Next we want to take spanking to the next level as well as exploring bondage with our new bondage kit. Excited to see where that takes us. Cheers.

1 Like

Hi forum members . We have used lovehoney for many years and enjoy a wide range of toys and kinks. Shame we can’t share most of the pictures of lovehoney products we buy xx LOL - not been on the forums much but we will be active more and more on here. Great to meet you all

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

1 Like

Hi guys not new here but not been on for about a year!!

1 Like

Lucky you. My wife has a phobia about having her hands tied, even by me, and it seems to extend to tying me up, too. :frowning:

1 Like

Welcome! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@2xtourist sorry to hear. Phobias can be hard to understand but are so real to those that are afflicted by them. Hopefully you have other things to try out and add some spice. Good luck on your journey - let us know how you go. Cheers.

1 Like

Thanks. We have plenty of other kinky stuff going on (although never as much as I would like). :frowning:

One idea to get round the BDSM fear, a few years ago, was to use rope, but not so that it was actually doing any restraining. It just looked cool. I enjoyed it, and so did my wife, but not enough to carry on with it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.