hi

hi everyone im new here im 37 male straight but love having my wife using a strapon on me

Hello there AB, hope you find what you're looking for on these pages. Theres loads of help, info & general chitter chatter. Welcome!

Hello

:)

Sure you'll have fun on these boards, welcome!

Welcome!! What a guy you are!!! Can you talk to my fella? He is a bit apprehensive about me using a strap-on even though he suggested it! Maybe its because the size i am looking at!!!!

JJxx

JoJoxx wrote:

Welcome!! What a guy you are!!! Can you talk to my fella? He is a bit apprehensive about me using a strap-on even though he suggested it! Maybe its because the size i am looking at!!!! External Media

JJxx

hi jojo thats it frighten the living daylights outta him...!!!! lol

I dont wanna do that. I want him to enjoy it. He likes my fingers and also my 5inch normal vibe. So another 2 inch (to me) doesnt seem that extra....and i am gentle....honest....i just go with the flow when i am doing it to him. If he moans then i know i am doing it right....

JJxx

Hiya and welcome!

Hey!!! *waves*

Welcome to the OA forum!

Hope to see you around the forum! ^_^

x x x

Hiya M!

Howya doing

x

Morbidia!

hi all i wish i could get my wife to finger or give me it with a strap on. any ideas how to change her mind

Why not try and get her to use some thai beads on you first?? Fingers/strap on might just be a lil too much for her as a starting point

x x x

Welcome to the forums