hiya newbie

Hubby not so interested yet but will try & encourage him, somehow keeping it to myself at the minute increases the excitement.

aleast you be able to control your orgasm,s better when he comes round to the idea but have fun and enjoy!!

thanks will do I will keep you posted on how i get on but don't hold your breath

hi curious 1 and little minx, hope you enjoying what your seeing! have fun xx

Hi minx, if you want any test lessons to get rid of those L plates, you know where we are !!

Tallboy

hiya tallboy i,ve already started i ordered jessica rabbit and discovering a side to me i never thought i had lol

hiya little minx my first order arrived yesterday but I havent had achance to play yet too many prying teenage eyes & ears :(

Night all I'm away to dream of my treasure lol

hiya curious1 good to here you ordered and your it arrived to you isure you will start enjoying it before long and having alot of fun goodluck and enjoy lol

must say very impressed with the service & the new toys I can't wait to try them out . Sat morning no-one's in i I intend to 'play' : )

hello curious 1

hiya curious1 good to here that you being enjoying them before long just make sure you lock your doors lol don,t want to get caught hehe but have fun and enjoy

Hi Studley sorry had to feed the OH : )

Hi little minx dont know about you but I am finding the problem with LH is that there are so many things to choose from!! there is another thread that shows a toy carrier but can't even think of how I would fill it. lol

hiya i know what you mean there just way to much to choose from but there a good selection sometime i think what can try next i just reading though the reviews to try help me decide lol