Hog Ties

Hi all, just looking for advice as wife and I bought hog ties years ago and they’ve never been used.

Going away in a few weeks and looking at taking them but looking to know when the right time is to plan to use them and for some advice on how they are used. Advice would be much appreciated. Thanks

2 Likes

Sorry I must be behind the times but I have no idea what hog ties are? Shows how vanilla I am.

1 Like

I think it depends on when you want to get the ropes out, once foreplay is well on the way pop on the hogties and tease the living daylights out of your other half

2 Likes

Interesting name hog ties, has me thinking up all kinds of what they’re for :sweat_smile:

Any time I’ve used my hog ties its for things like oral. Usually having somebody be on their stomach with their legs blocking everything it’s harder to do things like fuck them or spank them

1 Like

I’m not sure if anyone has replied already or not. Basically a hog tie is when the person in laying on their front. Then there arms and legs are tied behind there back rendering them completely unable to move or stop you from doing anything (consensually) they must be a great deal of trust between the participants for it to be successful really.

1 Like

Thanks for that @Sensualcouple2016 I have learn’t more today. Everyday is a school day.

2 Likes