Hola all xx

Hi there - My late hubby was a member and I would often sit with him as he purchased items to try. He sadly passed away last year and I guess its now time for me to start to have a new life. Not going to be easy at the moment, due to the CV19 restrictions on life here in southern Spain, but I'll start the 'planning phase'.

1 Like

Hiya...👋 Welcome Chula

Hi and welcome Chula Sorry to hear about your husband passing away. Horrible for you. I think it is strong of you to start to begin the first steps of moving on. Well done you. You will find lots of support in this community. Love Southern Spain. I have a house there but can't get to it at the moment.....ah well I will one day. :-). Hope you enjoy your time here in LH x

Hello and welcome, sorry for your loss, hope we can brighten your life a bit. 👋

Hi Confused, WillC & Curvey - thanks for the welcome. Can't wait for the temperatures to rise so I can get in the pool again...... where is your house in Spain Confused?

Hello and welcome,

Hola! Hi and welcome.

Chula wrote:

Hi Confused, WillC & Curvey - thanks for the welcome. Can't wait for the temperatures to rise so I can get in the pool again...... where is your house in Spain Confused?

Hi Chula My house is North of Marbella, inland a little ..... yours??

Afternoon and welcome! :)

Confused07 wrote:

Chula wrote:

Hi Confused. I'm up in the hills about 30 mins inland from Mojacar.

Hello and welcome 🙂

Hi and welcome:). So sorry to hear of your loss.

Hi. I hope we can collectively bring a little sunlight and a bit of inspiration. x

Hi and welcome

Hi, sorry to hear about your loss but wishing you a warm welcome here :)

Welcome!

Chula wrote:

Confused07 wrote:

Chula wrote:

Hi Confused. I'm up in the hills about 30 mins inland from Mojacar.

Hi Chula It is nice in that area. I have driven through the costal area on my way to visiting a mate who lives in Torrevieja. I think living away from the coast is a far better way of experiencing the real Spanish life xx

Hello

Hello & welcome. So sorry to hear of your loss but it is great to have you here :)

Thank you all for your warm welcome. ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)