Hola - looking forward to chatting with you all

Hey hey…

Just joined the forums and thought i’d say hi…

I’ll be purchasing an outfit and an electro-stim for some fun solo time in the next couple of weeks - i’ll post some pics and report back on my findings :blush:

have fun
Larry

7 Likes

Hiya there @Larry0987 :wave::wave:

Welcome to the forum

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome :smile: - I think I have been liking some of your wonderful shoe pictures as I’ve been roaming the forum for the first time. Thank you for sharing…

Thank you for liking…love footwear and fancy dress…

Enjoy the forum.

1 Like

Hi @Larry0987 :wave: Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Hi :wave: @Larry0987 welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello and welcome

1 Like

Welcome. Enjoy the forum

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum and hope you enjoy your order.

1 Like

Hey Larry, welcome to the forum :slightly_smiling_face: sounds like an exciting experience ahead to try out, hope it does everything you hope it will doo

1 Like

Hi @Larry0987 and welcome to the forum

1 Like

Hi and Welcome @Larry0987

1 Like

Thank you all for the lovely welcome - you’re a fabulous bunch. I’ve read the reviews on the estim, i’m looking at this one as a first time try out, without spending too much money.

Any experiences / tips?

Hello :wave:

1 Like

Hi @Larry0987 :wave:
Welcome to the forum!

I have that ElectaStim KIX device but with the Noir Nona G-spot Probe rather than the butt plug, I’ve been polishing my review on it for ages and need to get around to posting it. I think it is a really great starter kit to E-stim and what surprised me most was how much you get out of using the pads alone as opposed to the probe. It’s not massive power and one day when I win the lottery I will upgrade so that I can use the larger E-stim dildos but to try it out it’s great. It is extremely user friendly, clear to see what is going on and the controls are easy to use. It also holds it’s charge for a really long time so you don’t need to worry about the battery dying on you during a session.

My main piece of advice is to find a really good guide online that describes the best places to attach the pads to achieve the E-stim experience you’re after. It does not come with a guide about this so doing a bit of research is really worth while.

2 Likes

Hey hey @Peitho - thanks so much for the reply and advice. I was looking at the G-spot probe as well, so you may have swayed my decision to add that to the order :slight_smile:

Looking forward to reading your review…
Cheers
Larry

1 Like

Hi @Larry0987. I haven’t tried the KIX or a curved probe but the pads are great stuck on either side of your ass as close as you can get them, or a combination of frenulum, either side of base of penis, perineum. The ElectraStim units will drive a range of attachments including anal and vaginal probes used with TENS machines.

1 Like

Hi and welcome and enjoy your solo time.

1 Like

Hello and Welcome! :smiley:

1 Like

Afternoon and welcome :orange_heart:

1 Like