Holidays

So a couple of questions…… we’re going away for a few weeks in the not to distant future for our summer vacation, first of all I’d like to ask if it’s better to put our toys in checked luggage in the hold or in our carry on?
It’s the first time we’ve been away without family or kids for a long time and are looking to include as much as we can :joy::joy:
Secondly, we have my parents staying at our house to look after it so would like to ask @Lovehoney_Brenna how we can pause any deliveries on possible testers we have put our selves forward for recently for the time we’re away as we don’t want to be removed from the tester program :man_shrugging:t3:
I don’t know if we have been selected for anything that is due to be sent out or not but would rather my mum didn’t get a package for us when we’re gone :grimacing::joy:

2 Likes

I would say put toys in your checked in luggage. One in your carry on would likely be fine, but be aware that the more electronics you have in your carry on, the more it is likely to be searched.

Always put kink toys and any particularly big, heavy or solid toys in your checked in luggage. You probably aren’t going to try and hijack a plane with a glass dildo and a silk restraint but most airlines aren’t going to take that risk.

3 Likes

Enjoy your holiday!

I can’t help with the taking toys thing, but with the testers, I’d just not apply for any in the run up to your holiday and you should be fine.

I’ve always had an email from Brenna saying I’ve been selected, so if it does happen, you could just reply to that and say it’s not a good time.

It won’t affect your likelihood of being chosen for future testers :blush:

1 Like

The cuffs and whips will certainly be stored away with anything buzzy being put into travel mode don’t want to be accused of carrying possible weapons :joy: I was more concerned about the batteries to be fair as there’s so many rules and regs about them now

Have travel locks on, either carry on or checked. The security may select you for further inspection :joy::joy: just be proud

We have been stopped at customs and all our toys in our hand baggage unpacked and inspected.

Put them in your hold luggage.

2 Likes

Totally agree put all your toys in hold luggage as your handbag may be searched - this happened to me in 2017 when they found handcuffs in my handbag with a 6 inch toy

2 Likes

We are going away for a few days but only taking cabin luggage cases…weve got a small toy in each case . Hopefully not any problems :flushed:

that’s the beauty about holidays you can do what and ride whatever and whoever you want lol soon as i see the beach and sun i turn into a right slut hehe just a holiday slut tho xx

3 Likes

yes!! ride ride ride. it’s the sun sand and sunscreen that turns us into slut :wink: although i don’t think it was sun cream that i had over me :see_no_evil:xx

Going away to Spain for a few days. Apartment has washing machine, so trying to get away with a cabin case. The toys will just have to go in Mrs Iwill’s wheelie case.
If it gets pulled , ill wait for her in the duty free.:joy:

True gent… Run :joy:

1 Like

Haha…we take our own sheets and a few shag rags with us as we can make an immense mess and we love essential oil massages :massage_man: :heart_eyes: :sparkles: :two_hearts: :raised_hands: :heart: