Hollow plugs

Hi,

Has anyone used a hollow butt plug for vaginal play? Are they too deep or large as they’d be for experienced anal users….?

We’ve used speculum/spreaders in the past, but like the idea of something that is a bit more of a sex toy.

1 Like

Have no experience with this hollow but sounds like fun but safely dose it. We have used a butt plug in there before when my sub was being a problem she loved it.

I have a tunnel plug and it quite fun depending on what you want to do with it. It feels sexy being opened up. We use it for watersports, I am the one having the tunnel plug up my ass and my wife pees through the hole and tunnel plugs are very usefull to get lube deep inside, when you put your ass up in the air and let air in it is really easy to get lube far up your colon.

Love the idea of a hollow buttplug but am guessing it’d be down to your own discretion to try it out for yourself as it is only recommended for anal play

1 Like

I have a “really quite large” version that I use anally not sure re vaginal use, may be more suited to “petite” use, those with a more accommodating physic may find the results not as good as a speculum