Holly Willoughby

Very Not my cup of tea i'm afraid! :-p SG x

Yup that's her AA. Her mate's not my cup o' tea either! I sound picky here but I'm not really! :-p SG x

Holly Willaboobie is a goddess....

she's cuter on This Morning than the adverts... i like her puppy dog eyes!

p.s - she is so on my list!!

Grimly Fiendish wrote:

She has a wicked glint in her eye, wears killer heels,wonder how naughty she gets?

yeah i wonder too she looks to clean to me too

I dont find her sexually attractive. i find her beautiful and pretty. And normally when i look at women or even men, they have to have something sexually attractive, but everyone is different. But i do prefer dark haired women to blondes.

Another girly who's very pretty but does nothing for me I'm afraid!

xxKPxx

sweetcherry24 wrote:

I dont find her sexually attractive. i find her beautiful and pretty. And normally when i look at women or even men, they have to have something sexually attractive, but everyone is different. But i do prefer dark haired women to blondes.

so what colour is your hair i ask cherry?

Sometimes she looks hot and other times she doesn't. Being on that lame celebrity juice don't help either.

no quite agree jay would sooner jump fern any day but both together now then?

Hmmm as a combo it would be interesting. Sugar and spice. Holly prob more dirty in reality though lol

lickmadick wrote:

sweetcherry24 wrote:

so what colour is your hair i ask cherry?

My hair is very long and dark lol

nice i'm not too keen on blonde myself either

Malteser81 wrote:

I like Holly but Fern Cotton.... thats one foxy lady i'd have anyday... growllll =P

If I don' beat ya too itExternal Media

I like that shes pretty and nice looking.... I bet shes a minx in bed!! Its always the ones you don't expect!!! :P

Mmm, Holly Willoughby....

I'm gonna make love to ya, woman,

Gonna lay ya down by the fire,

etc.

I think holly,fern and chels would be my ultimate combo ;-) lol

She is very pretty.

My husband has a bit of a thing for her.

she is gorgeous lol my OH calls her holly wiloughbooby, with good reason lol shes got some grade A knockers! but shes gorgeous in a completely down to earth way, she doesn't seem like shes a diva or anything....