Home made sex tape

Did this video get put on the internet by any chance?

we've spent ages filming our exploits, so much so that we havent yet had time to cut it all together and finish it up (really I'd like a HD camera now to move it up a notch in quality). After we finished one scene we uploaded it with blanked out faces, after a while we took it down but trawling the internet I'd found it had been copied all over the place and was on peoples blogs etc. Great to know people enjoy it...

class

ty.

It's quite long now, something over an hour which is a bit of a shame really as it just sits there. It has to be said that its great fun to film then just as much to put it together as its quite a turn on.

In fact i'm going to dig out that blog so I can remind myself of its quality right now!

feel free to post the blog addy

on msn perhaps? our addy is simple just add a hotmail.co.uk

That's so weird i was just about to ask if i could add you aswell when i got invite thanks

feel free people but please let me know who you are or else it'll get confusing very quickly.

Thank's again ! I think my first comment was deffo correct "class" very well made video ! top marks

Have just added you I think hun,

unless i put wrong addy in lol

hey you're not on the list :(

I put in your name as its show here just without spaces and then hotmail.co.uk at the end?

sxe_couple21@hotmail.co.uk

studley I dont think they wanted there email addy on the rofum babe, hense the clues to the addy

forum

no it's fine its a seperate account anyway.

ahhhhh ignore my last post then Studley babes

studley wrote:

Yeah, studley, that's really bad! Now they're gonna get spammed!! Maybe one of the Admins can remove it??

*peers for a LoveHoney type person*

added now hun xx

shellyboo wrote:

studley wrote:

Yeah, studley, that's really bad! Now they're gonna get spammed!! Maybe one of the Admins can remove it??

*peers for a LoveHoney type person*

Oh, well then... never mind!