Home-made toys

I like the idea of an RC car motor with a 12 or 24v rechargeable battery for powering an egg, but i'm not sure how well it'd handle the vibration from the weight.. anyone fancy a project? :)

Yep my OH made a great fuck machine from some scrap mdf & broom handle. Its worked with a cordless drill. Has a stroke of 4" feels fantastic and the variable speed gives oh so slow-fast orgasmic strokes

oh i have not laughed so much in ages...the images running though my mind are totally insane

Nobody has mentioned clothes peg nipple clamps?! For shame They're the easiest DIY toy around. I suppose there's not much creativity involved, though.

I keep meaning to get round to making a flogger out of an old pair of the boys jeans. Just slash the material at regular intervals, leaving a few inches of solid material, then wrap it round (whilst gluing) some thick dowel. Easy peasy. I've also been tempted to get some electrical tape to weave a whip or flogger, as well.

Also got up to a bit of jiggery pokery with a female chastity belt to make it suitable for males. Couple of ways to make it work, but probably difficult to describe without diagrams.

try bulldog clips for nipple clamps so painfull mmmmm