Honest first pegging stories

No, from the end of our original posting we arent going to be doing it often. Nor are we planning on increasing size.
We just aim to help/inspire other couples by sharing our experience.

5 Likes

Ah sorry I didn’t realise you where the other half :man_facepalming:t3: You’ll maybe enjoy it more the less you do it snywsy :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Ah no worries,
That may be the case, time will tell!

2 Likes

Have you actually asked him if he’d like to try it?

1 Like

He wont elaborate and I dont want to push it. We talk all the time about limits and zones etc.

I have said would he want to try it or even just you know gently explore that area but he just says “no.” But I think in time maybe he will relax a little over it.

1 Like

Our first time was maybe 15 years ago . It all started when we were on vacation and while in the 69 position without warning a finger penetrated my ass . We had been out partying and she was pretty liquored up . That is the day I found out she had wanted to start ass play for some time , but until drunk she had not had the nerve to talk about it . We bought a top shelf leather harness and what they called a starter set of basically butt plugs . We were both pretty excited the night we used them the first night . The harness came with two rather LARGE butt plugs . To even get the smaller of them in my back side was pretty difficult and the larger one was not possible . We regrouped and bought a 7" maybe 4" circumference cock shaped accessory and that was when the fun began . First recommendation is start small along with plenty of lube .
When I was younger man , anal , no way ! Education , like info you can find here should make anal play less scary and get more fun factor out of it .

8 Likes

Sounds like yous had a great time. So jealous!
It’s something I would like to try, but know OH feels uncomfortable with it.

2 Likes

This was lovely to read! We’ve just bought our first strap-on today. It’s something we’ve been wanting to do for a while and he’s more than used to fingers and plugs so we finally decided to take the plunge!

10 Likes

may i ask did you physically enjoy it and was it a turn on for you in the end this is something i want to try

1 Like

Yes I did physically enjoy it. My partner had pleasured me til orgasm orally beforehand so I was already very aroused, and I was wearing some loungerie that made me feel sexy and confident so that certainly enhanced my arousal.
I love giving pleasure, now in what is pretty much all sexual ways, so when I was pleasuring him with the toy it was no less arousing than if I was pleasuring him orally; suffice to say I was still a wet mess by the time we finished.
Realistically, if you love giving your partner pleasure (to me, hearing my partner moan is a serious turn on) then this is no different to any other type of play. If you’re more of a taker than a giver, then fair enough; just be open minded if it ever comes up

7 Likes

Thanks appreciate the feedback

As some of you know, I’ve wanted to try pegging with hubby for a while. He happily uses plugs, but he was always worried about a thrusting motion. Then a couple of weeks ago he told me to buy a strap on so we can try it.

We’ve had a busy few weeks, so once it arrived it kind of got put in the cupboard and half forgotten about. But over the past few nights we’ve been discussing how we are going to try.

In my mind I have the full domme image of him strapped down etc. But he said he doesn’t want to dive into that straight away (wisely, I’m sure).

So we have decided that over the next couple of days he’s going to wear plugs for a bit more time than he usually would. Then on the day (we have time planned with kids both out of the house) he will work up from the smallest to his biggest plug, and keep that in for a bit while we warm up with plenty of foreplay. Then we will attempt pegging in missionary with him on a half deflated wedge to hopefully get a decent angle, and so I can see his face to tell of he wants to slow down, stop or carry on. I’ve also got a bullet to put in the harness pocket and my favourite plug to wear myself.

We have plenty of lube, and a safe word in place ready. But… are we forgetting anything which is needed or will make the experience good for us both?

13 Likes

I understand the need to be dominant and submissive but for your first try it might be better if you lie on your back and he straddles you in cowgirl so that he can control the speed and depth of the penetration and thrusting.

1 Like

Good idea to start slow and work his way up to the dildo for pegging - will make it much more comfortable for him.
Plenty of lube at all times.
It so easy (with a strap on) to just get carried away :face_with_hand_over_mouth: so just remember to take it easy, nice and slow for his first time - you don’t need to try and get the whole dildo in, just get him used to the feeling of it sliding in and out.
Then next time, you can try and push it a little further, in more ways than one :wink:
Positions: my favourite is to get him on his hands and knees, then kneel behind him but with my knees on cushions so I am the perfect height for thrusting :ok_hand:
If you want to be extra dominant, you could use cuffs on his wrists and a spreader for his ankles :smiling_imp:

6 Likes

Hello, let me tell you about my first pegging experience, over the past few years I’ve seen a lot of online stuff with prostate orgasms/handsfree cum etc and I thought, I need to experience this, a couple of times a few years ago, when drunk mrstoysrus used some beads on me, and I thought, this isn’t bad at all, I started watching some pegging videos and I decided I wanted to try it, but the stigma with the “gay” side of it, took me a long time to pluck up the courage, we wasn’t going through the best time in our relationship back then and when I finally brought the subject up I got shot down with a great big no! I decided I still need to try and get this elusive orgasm and a when mrstoysrus and the kids were away for a week I got myself a cheapy prostate toy and experimented using that on and off for a few years, gettting close but not enough, then after a real bad patch we sat down and worked through our problems, including our sex life, I told her that I wanted to get this magical orgasm and the last time I mentioned pegging I was shot down, she doesn’t even remember the chat, but we were in a really good place and I explained what I want to try, I just want that sensation I don’t want a real dick in me, I don’t want to be dressed like a woman, or chained up, I just want to get that cum! But I wanted her to enjoy it too, so we decided to go with this

Great looking and doesn’t resemble a real dick
It kinda sat in our sex box for a while and eventually we got it out, I think we were both a little awkward with it, I was on my back while she was getting it in, it went in ok and I took it quite well, but she had trouble keeping it in so couldn’t really get a good motion going, I think the awkwardness killed the mood a bit and it got put away, we will try it again someday hopefully we won’t be as awkward and I will get that orgasm! We also have an inflatable butt plug which I’ve heard can make it happen too, but I didn’t realise it was so big and haven’t been brave enough to try it yet! :joy:

4 Likes

@ToysRusDevon
I would definitely recommend a strap-on - as opposed to a strapless strap on.
After much comparing, consideration and review reading - I found that these strapless ones don’t really perform well as they don’t stay in place so it’s difficult to get any good movements going on when it keeps falling out of place and you’re fiddling around trying to put it back in.
If you want to try again, with a more successful experience - 100% get a strap on with an apt sized dildo (I think you can get a good one for around £35).
It’s so much better to work with and easier to control, and last time we used it we managed to finally stimulate the p-spot - we both enjoyed it a lot :woozy_face:

1 Like

I think it’s something we will get back to trying again, we have a selection of plugs and dildos we can use for anal play in the mean time, I’m just glad we opened up and spoke about our problems because now our sex life is amazing and our toy collection is forever growing, I like to place a large order when I get my Christmas bonus, we need to have a sit down soon and see what we want to put on our list! I think a harness can be added

You need to sit down and talk, get everything out in the open, there maybe things you thought he wouldn’t like but secretly loves the thought of it, me and mrstoysrus did that and since then our sex life has been amazing!

1 Like

Oh dear, have a chat and if that what he wants tell him to sling his hooks, better having the pain now that later…

What you are doing sounds good to me. That is pretty much how my wife and I went about doing it others may be different. Getting him ‘prepped’ and plenty of lube are the key things. The rest will follow and soon become easier the more you do it :+1:

1 Like