Honest first pegging stories

No, from the end of our original posting we arent going to be doing it often. Nor are we planning on increasing size.
We just aim to help/inspire other couples by sharing our experience.

2 Likes

Ah sorry I didn’t realise you where the other half :man_facepalming:t3: You’ll maybe enjoy it more the less you do it snywsy :ok_hand:t3:

Ah no worries,
That may be the case, time will tell!

1 Like

Have you actually asked him if he’d like to try it?

He wont elaborate and I dont want to push it. We talk all the time about limits and zones etc.

I have said would he want to try it or even just you know gently explore that area but he just says “no.” But I think in time maybe he will relax a little over it.

Our first time was maybe 15 years ago . It all started when we were on vacation and while in the 69 position without warning a finger penetrated my ass . We had been out partying and she was pretty liquored up . That is the day I found out she had wanted to start ass play for some time , but until drunk she had not had the nerve to talk about it . We bought a top shelf leather harness and what they called a starter set of basically butt plugs . We were both pretty excited the night we used them the first night . The harness came with two rather LARGE butt plugs . To even get the smaller of them in my back side was pretty difficult and the larger one was not possible . We regrouped and bought a 7" maybe 4" circumference cock shaped accessory and that was when the fun began . First recommendation is start small along with plenty of lube .
When I was younger man , anal , no way ! Education , like info you can find here should make anal play less scary and get more fun factor out of it .

4 Likes

Sounds like yous had a great time. So jealous!
It’s something I would like to try, but know OH feels uncomfortable with it.

1 Like

This was lovely to read! We’ve just bought our first strap-on today. It’s something we’ve been wanting to do for a while and he’s more than used to fingers and plugs so we finally decided to take the plunge!

7 Likes