Honeymoon sex tips

Good afternoon all,

Anyone got any sex tips for my honeymoon in three weeks?

We're going to Sydney via a couple stop overs and we're planning on making some babies along the way.

Throw away with the condoms which we've been using for nine years! Woohoo!

x

I offered you some in your other thread:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/73737-male-sexual-frustration/

What other tips were you thinking of?

Tried that one and it didn't work. I think things may change though as she really wants babies and it's not going to happen by just sitting there.

Get a bondage kit, lots of lubes, a good bullet, a rabbit vibe, a strapon incase she wants to give you one and lock yourselves in the hotel room!

SG69

Rose petals if u want a sensitive touch. Massage oils and candles etc.

It is a honeymoon after all...and also when you attempt to conceive...it might be nice to do all the soppy stuff rather than fuck like animals!

Hope it all goes well though! x

pusseater wrote:

Tried that one and it didn't work. I think things may change though as she really wants babies and it's not going to happen by just sitting there.

Sorry, I'm confused. I and others made several suggestions in the other thread. What was it that you tried, just how was it unsuccessful, and what exactly were you trying to achieve?

SG69 - will all those toys get through customs? Seriously, not into that stuff, lock ourselves in a hotel room yes, take it up the arse with a strap on no. She doesn't like lube, I quite like it though.

Strapon! - Good call on the rose petals. Just looked on LH and they are going for £12.99, however on Amazon LH is selling the same product for £3.65. http://www.amazon.co.uk/LoveHoney-Bed-of-Roses/dp/B000VXW95U/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen&qid=1243757860&sr=8-4.

Lubyanka - sorry I have a very short attention span. I tried talking to her, TV off with no distractions, w2b did understand took it in for a couple of days and then totally forgot all about it. I think the shoe may be on the other foot come three weeks because I'll be the one saying no or not making the first move (not all the time) and she'll have to do the leg work. It's a male/female thing, woman say lets fuck men drop their pants, man says lets fuck woman get in a mood and say where's the romance. I think I just need to accept that (thanks for the advice).

Anyway enough of that, I need honeymoon tips and recommended products.

pusseater wrote:

Lubyanka - sorry I have a very short attention span. I tried talking to her, TV off with no distractions, w2b did understand took it in for a couple of days and then totally forgot all about it. I think the shoe may be on the other foot come three weeks because I'll be the one saying no or not making the first move (not all the time) and she'll have to do the leg work. It's a male/female thing, woman say lets fuck men drop their pants, man says lets fuck woman get in a mood and say where's the romance. I think I just need to accept that (thanks for the advice).

Anyway enough of that, I need honeymoon tips and recommended products.

I don't know what you said, what you discussed, or what your objectives were, but your efforts did work for a couple of days, so that's great news! I wonder if you kept trying over the next few weeks whenever she forgets, if your fiancée's positive response will lengthen until she modifies her response permanently? Change takes time, it could happen. :)

Well done for your brief success, I hope you have lots more of them. :)

My own experience of marriage is that it only intensifies relationship difficulties which were present prior to the marriage. In my opinion, a relationship forges and sustains the sex, and not the other way round. So I think that problems with sex reflect problems in a relationship. And I think that if there is no focus on the causes, then the symptoms can only persist and grow. So I think that difficulties in a person's sex life can only be resolved through focus on the relationship. I strongly believe that a better relationship leads to better sex.

After all, if the causes are sorted out, then the symptoms can only vanish because nothing is causing them anymore. :)

So my top honeymoon tip for you is to try to focus on your brief attention span, try to lengthen it, and try to keep focusing on improving your relationship difficulties, add to the successes you have had thus far, and have better sex as a result.

I wish you luck.

Honeymoon tips?!

How about spending some of the best quality time you'll ever have together, sucking in all the sights, smells and experiences of wherever you're going. Eating and drinking the finest food and wine you can afford. Folding into one another and realising that you married this person because she is the one person in the world that can make you complete.

Awseome sex will follow. You don't need to trapeze from the chandeliers just cos its your honeymoon.

Enjoy it, once the kids come along it'll be a long time before you get another chance.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, it isn't meant to.

The last two posts are spot on, if I can also add my twopenneth - recent sex therapy reseach and advice is that a lot of women who seemingly have little or no sex drive are actually programmed a different way and sexual desire FOLLOWS arousal, it doesn't preceed it, like happens with most men, for example.

Most women simply think if they don't feel like sex, that's it - they don't realise that it doesn't actually matter as they can still get aroused , there's no bigger turn off than constant pressure from a partner though .

You can tap into it and kick start your desire by actually initiating/ having plenty of sex even if you don't really feel "in the mood" as once you are off and running, you know it will be great - it's getting started that's the hard part for most women in this situation,

I read The sexless marriage book and I wish I'd found it 10 years ago as it makes perfect sense. I know now that even if I don't feel particularly in the mood for sex, I can very quickly be aroused and GET in the mood, it feels very odd to start initiating sex when you don't feel any initial desire though and that's what my hubby found hard to understand, he thought I was almost forcing myself to do it, it was a concious decision I had to make in the first place but it was well worth the effort and awkwardness. I can't actually believe that it took 20 years to reach this point, but it was never a huge issue for us and my hubby just accepted that I was never very sex orientated, unlike now where the reverse is true and I'm having to accept the fact that he sometimes isn't in the mood.

I would like to point out that I still feel you have a very poor attitude towards women and sexuality and hope you realise that if you have problems within your sex life now, once babies are thrown into the mix you won't know what's hit you - your wife will have enough on her plate without you acting like a jealous toddler if you feel sexually neglected.

Your honeymoon should be a wonderful time, you shouldn't even be pre planning your sexual escapades - it should all happen naturally, if you're expecting one long shag-fest, I fear you're going to be disappointed - if your wife is hoping to concieve, you shouldn't even have sex every day - every 3 days is optimal to replenish your sperm adequately and the best position is good ole missionary with hips raised up.

Your info in that post is really interesting thanks Lara.