Honeymoon Tips

Hiya, does anyone have any sexy honeymoon tips?

1 Like

What do you mean by that? Do you have something in mind? My honeymoon was a couple of nights away from our baby :grin: and we enjoyed our time. First time I was on top and I found it very pleasurable. Anything new can be so exciting and I was euphoric because of our commitment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

We didn’t have a honeymoon, just one night away cos of our daughter, she was only a baby then. But we definitely made the most of the one night away :smirk:

1 Like

I cannot recommend any tips but I wish you all the best for the wedding. Just enjoy each other and remember to please each other.

3 Likes

What kind of tips are you looking for? Outfits? Activities?

1 Like

If you are a bit more specific what kind of suggestions you are looking for I would imagine “we” can give you plenty . I have had two actual honeymoons , and around 50 fake ones from official Trial Honeymoon Certificates I handed women I was attempting to pick up in bars and beaches .

2 Likes

It’s your honeymoon. Just go with the flow and enjoy yourselves without the added pressure of planning ahead.
You’ve got the rest of your lives for that.

3 Likes

It’s your honeymoon. Just go with the flow and enjoy being together.

5 Likes

Relax, have fun, and enjoy yourselves. Don’t put too much pressure on the lovemaking and definitely don’t pull out any big surprises or kinks if there hasn’t been communication and consent. Enjoy and have fun!

4 Likes

Unfortunately cant help we never got s honeymoon :sob::sob::sob: despite me suggesting a weekend away somewhere my wife decided to take our eldest to just for tots week at butlins.very romantic :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

We went to India. It was absolutely amazing. Such an incredible country!

2 Likes

I’m not really sure. Just love trying new stuff and like some other people have said we have one kid free night so want to squeeze in as much fun as we can

Be open minded, care for each other’s orgasm, relax and take your time. Enjoy!

2 Likes