Hook-a-Duck!

Call it ‘Boudoir Bells’. You look fantastic in yours
:bell: :bell: :bell:

1 Like

That’s called rubbin me duck off in Stoke lol knocking off your bird :swan: :+1:

1 Like

Haha love it x

1 Like

Have you all printed out a paper copy? :slightly_smiling_face: If you find a duck, tap/click on the duck. :duck::point_up_2:

Bonus fun memory game - Can you reveal all the other animals, but leave the ducks obscured…

1 Like

I did it :partying_face:

Was not going to let a :duck: beat me :laughing:

3 Likes

Best thing I’ve seen on this forum in months :star_struck:

4 Likes

@k8xxx F*-ckin’ d*-ckin’ has me beat all ends up
I’m rubbish when it comes to playing this ducking game

@Blonde_Bunny apologies, yours was just the post above - you and everyone else are obvs so much better at this than me

2 Likes

Blonder than a blonde bunny’s rabbit hole? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Hook-a-Duck Winners :duck: Part III

@Cupc8kes
@Saffron18
@Sara
@JustAnotherPervert
@Delightful87
@Ler
@Davy_Brown
@Purring-Pussy
@Ilikesilk
@craig1234
@Delboy1991
@Goth_Girl
@FL45H
@Alltiedup
@pdm45
@L_amp_M25
@foreb
@IrvineTheBigYin
@chelsea29
@Daisy1982

(the Badge is awarded manually, so there may be a wait out of office hours)

8 Likes

I had to log on to the laptop and have a go - finally managed to hook the bugger :grin:

2 Likes

Oooh, that’s interesting. What phone/device did you try before?

1 Like

It didn’t seem to work on my android phone - no matter how much I tried.

1 Like

@Cupc8kes @Ian_Chimp I still haven’t hooked one but by fook when I do it will know about it feathers :feather: will be everywhere lol :+1:

Just tried it, thought I was rubbish finding ducks, I was looking for a yellow one not the mallard :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I still can’t believe there’s no ‘rubber duck’ emoji. I spent such a long time looking for it in the emoji menus. But there is a mallard, and he still counts. :slightly_smiling_face:

Your profile is hidden, so I can’t easily see if you’re Ducking Amazing! yet - but if not, keep looking for the special one. :slightly_smiling_face::duck:

Found them all…

From the Top row 3/6, then 6/7, 1/8, 3/4, 3/4 and last row 1/4/8

I’m afraid you have to tap on the special one (and follow the instructions) if you want the Badge. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Can only see a brown duck :rofl:

1 Like

Finally :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You’re close… But instead of replying, you need to add your name to the wiki. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes