Horny all the time is this normal?

Normal for me , though winter time does lighten up my drive somewhat . Takes it down to only being horny about 12 - 14 hours a day . Summer time about 20 hours a day .

All the time for me all year round.

Your not alone. I never use to be like this and now I think about sex pretty much 24/7 😂

Delboy1991, I must admit I can’t escape it, I’m surrounded by attractive ladies in the office, and the internet is full of it too 😂.

Thought I’d join in to the forum. I’m horny all the time too. Even now at -1 degrees sat in my van with a coffe ready for a days work

The mister is constantly horny 24/7

So normal i would have it twice a day if i had my ways lol

Normal to be constantly horny, I have to have “ me time “ almost every afternoon, my man is horny 24/7 and I just want to get his clothes off when we are alone

I've gone from being not interested at all in my younger days to being constantly horny now, could easily go about 5 times a day every day if possible lol not quite sure what happened haha

I'm constantly horny and have been for years just wish the OH felt the same. So envious of the husbands who have horny wives ![](upload://f8zGclFeQx35HwZLqJ7J1rFzQ0n.gif)

After being used to regular sex. I feel it is normal to be horny more frequently, it happens to me too.

Horny constantly and the wife after her time of the month is so horny but by week 3 drops off but will have sex. Then a week off.

The oldier I get the hornier I seem to become.

Since I met my new partner I am horney all the time need to invest in more toys I think poor soleI will be worn out lol

Good job for re chargeable toys other wise I would go up the wall

Wouldn't say I was horny all the time but it didn't take much to get me in the mood and I enjoyed solo play most days. Now I'm back on anti-depresants I'm not really feeling it and when I have played it's taken a longer to finish. Now I'm feeling a bit more myself with the meds I'm hoping the chance to relax over Christmas will kick start things again.

I constantly think about it and am very horny all day Every time my partner passes me I have to have a feel at something High sex drive and often wake my partner during the night to pleasure him orally I need to control myself more 😂