Horny lockdown

Anyone else feel like their libido is going in to overdrive during lockdown? I can’t get enough just now. Not complaining though, it’s great having the time to act upon it when I’m in the mood.

Absolutely agree with you there sweetie. We even ended up doing it in the garden shed in the middle of the day whilst tidying it up lol. 💋❤

Adding to the above. We are very lucky being just the two of us here we can both walk around the house and part of the back garden completely naked or stockings for me. Hubby has been servicing me mainly at will and many places. Oh this probobly comes across as weired. X💋

Mine is going through the roof too, unfortunately I just have to relieve myself.

1 Like

Horny all the time! I tried to resist Mr John's advances this morning (cutting off my nose to spite my face really), I am a pushover!

Mrs.John wrote:

Horny all the time! I tried to resist Mr John's advances this morning (cutting off my nose to spite my face really), I am a pushover!

haha Mrs John x. Yes it's quite animalistic but rather fun. Xx💋
1 Like

Not weird at all! Wish I had the freedom to do it at will but there’s others in our house so we pick our moments.

1 Like

Yes, just the two of us, not going out means plenty of alcohol and the opportuntities to wander around the house wearing as little as possible or as saucy as possible!

Currently poorly and horny as h*ll! It’s so frustrating! Can’t do much about it as we live with my parents and our children. Literally no time for spontaneity 😂🙈

Bonus being hubby not going to work to so no early mornings or night shifts so lots of early bedtimes 😉 also lots of opportunity for sexting which is lush!

Oh poor you Mrs Delightful . Xxx hope your better very soon my lovely xxx💋❤

I’ve been hit with severe fatigue and body aches the past few days, don’t know where I’ve picked it up from as we’ve been in quarantine for the past 14 days!

Thank you, hopefully back to feeling myself soon! I’d really like to be better soon 😂😘 xx

I have made a poor decision decided to stay with my parents, And I'm feeling ever so horny of the scale, doesn't feel right using my toys and masturbating, but I did bring some of my bodystockings and underwear.

I'm desperate to try out my new vibrating butt plug that came the day after Lockdown was announced.

Yes! Its not ideal at this moment in time! lol. My DH isnt feeling the same so its a solo game here, i like the idea of sexing Delightful87 but that fell flat too, cant blame a wife for trying ;). Good luck all! xx

100%, I seem to be masturbating ALOT more. Getting use out of all my Lovehoney toys though haha

I’m getting so much use out of mine too. Worried I’m being a sex pest so taking plenty of alone time too 😂

I feel like a panting dog around my husband all day 😂

1 Like

Married-learners wrote:

I feel like a panting dog around my husband all day 😂

Me to gorgeous x and he has behaved like a over sexed mongrel . More than a few times today. Lol 💋xx

Married learners totally relate! I have a much higher sex drive than my husband (his is still quite high). I’m often solo so I’m not hassling him all the time.

I wander how many births will be in 9-10 months time........

Cali Hart wrote:

Married learners totally relate! I have a much higher sex drive than my husband (his is still quite high). I’m often solo so I’m not hassling him all the time.

I'm exactly the same, going for long extended baths just to satisfy myself sometimes several times in the day 😂🙈