Hot Wax

In my post, I did point out that having one word "pain" for so many different kinds of sensation is inconvenient.

I had no intention of implying that anybody was a crazy freak, I felt I was defending against it. I acknowledge that those were poor word choices and I apologise for using them inappropriately and disrespectfully. I am sorry I was so careless with my post.

I think that most of us make a distinction between self harm and pain play. I also think there are as many degrees and varieties of pain play as there are people. I know that some people get off on very high levels of stimulation which would cause discomfort for many others. I know that some pain play can incorporate persistent or permanent marks or damage.

However, what I was trying to say before is that the assumption that pain play by definition includes lasting damage, is inaccurate.

Lubyanka, I knew what you were saying. we did not buy them this time but is on our order for next month. Honestly We feel that all toys etc must be used in their context. The ones that LH sell, we have used before, during a game and they were very erotic.

We understand the self harm thing, but everything has to be taken in context.

jaydee wrote:.

We understand the self harm thing, but everything has to be taken in context.

i was the one that mentioned the self harm thing and i in no way said it was indicative of anyone elses experience. i said what i said in context of my experience and context

WandA wrote:

External Media I don't get this... I can understand spanking with a diminishing tingle but all my previous burns just hurt for a couple of days and it doesn't really get better....

What makes it so good for someone?

I love that the pain doesn't go away!!! I don't find the pain unbearable and I find that the tingling/throbbing serves as a constant reminder of the naughtiness that caused it...basically it keeps me in an even higher state of horniness all day!

xxKPxx

I have never tried hot wax play, but I love sticking my fingers in wax, in tea-lights etc it just feels so good.

I have only ever been with one guy (other than one nighters) and he wasnt into pain/pleasure play but I think I would love it.

I have a serious addiction to tattoos, the pleasure is almost orgasmic. When I got the one on the back of my neck it felt like someone was kissing me and I was all tingly, I very nearly had an orgasm and then proceeded to fall asleep!

I like wax play (I'm the one doing the waxing rather than being waxed). I like dropping it from a couple of feet above the skin. By the time it hits flesh it's cooled so much that it sets instantly. I also think the splash-marks it makes are very pretty.

I would always recommend buying the candles to be used from a reputable retailer, such as LH.

I love it too! The first time me and my fella tried it he dripped wax over my boobs and stomach, I was blindfolded and didn't know it was coming. He was amazed at how wet I was when he finally got down there! The feeling is really nice. I wouldn't describe it as pain exactly. The feeling of the hot wax and the combined with the anticipation turned me on so much! Just want to echo other people though, if you're going to try it don't use tea lights etc... use the tall candles or candles from LH. We used some tall candles he already had and they were fine.

Hornyteen, I know what you mean about tattoos!!!

x

Magic Hands wrote:

We love it... she was handcuffed down on the bed with the blindfold on when i sarted to drip it over her body. when i went down on her to play with her clit and g-spot she was really wet... i loved it!

External Media Looking forward to a repeat! x

Aw sorry to hear that AA, what was it that put you off, if you don't mind me asking? x

No wonder it put you off, I couldn't do any of that...tad hardcore for me. Would you ever want to try it again with a different partner, just using the LH candles? x

Hmm, weird, whenever ive used hot wax on myself, its never left a mark

She did it to herself?! Wow she was into it!

Aww it's such a shame you've been put off for good. *Hugs* xx

Morbidia wrote:

Hmm, weird, whenever ive used hot wax on myself, its never left a mark

The wax we used didn't leave any marks, they were just ordinary candles though x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

No, like I say I was put off, plus I'm the sub, so I can't really do much to anyone! Lol!

I wouldn't really like it done to me. I remember those hideous burn scars over her body from when she did it to herself when I wasn't around..

Ah right, see, i thought you just meant like normal wax candles, lol, sorry xx

Ah i see, well, certainly shows how everyone is different in their liking, lol

i had a wax the other week damn it hurt on my cheeks .. oh just realised were talking sexually lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15179#customer_reviews

There's a review for the blackcurrant one. They look good but are a bit more than I want to pay xx

I've never really thought about actually doing hot wax play. It does intregue me. I understand why people enjoy pain for pleasure although i dont myself. I used to love dipping my fingers in candles when I had just blown them out but other than on my fingers I dont think I would personally enjoy it. OH definately wouldnt. I have gotten pleasure out of pain but not in a sexual way. When I had my tattoo a few weeks ago after the first few lines i thought it was great and when he had finished i wanted another there and then because the feeling give me a buzz. I think its an each to their own thing just like many other sexual fantasies or fetishes.

Roxy x

I know what you mean about tattoos - they are addictive! I've had 5! And I want more, I love the feeling.

As for the candles, thats how I knew i'd enjoy hot wax play, I used to blow candles out and dip my finger in the wax to see what it would feel like. Never did this kind of play with my ex but luckily my current fella is so much more open minded and has indulged me. I love the initial sting it gives, I wouldn't say it hurts, it's not pain as in painful pain, if that makes sense lol. It feels good xx

diamonds wrote:

i think if your going to play around with hot wax then you should use the candles that are made for this purpose, theres loads on here to try out...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14008

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16066

they all have a lower melting point which means burns won't be very bad or serious but still gives that pleasurable pain or sting people like from this kinda play. thats why these should be used instead of normal candles

Dxx

Yeah deffinately use one of these types to stay safe. My friend once used one of those jelly candles and poured it on her boyfriend leaving him permanently scarred! Start gentle and drip from a high height at first. The lower height you drip from the hotter the wax is. It feels great when done properly. I like to combine it with ice play but i havent done it in ages as nobody since then has been interested in trying it with me. x MC x