Hot weather - and being an exhibitionist

As the weather has turned nice again i really feel like being a bit naughty in the open - i like to wear skimpy lingerie and a short skirt and enjoy a few naughty photos with my BF

Does anyone also like being a bit of an exhibitionist :bum1: :heart:

14 Likes

Totally with you there - nothing wrong with a bit of air up your skirt and as for naughty photos- nice !!!

9 Likes

I went to work commando… I never do that… felt as kinky as fuck. Actually I went to work with boxers on , then took them off… And sent a pic of him peeping out to prove it to OH… SUMMERS COMING !!! OUT DOOR SEX !!!
Anyone up for a thread on ‘2023 summer sex adventures’
Cant afford a prize, but i’m sure youll get your own rewards out of it. :grin: :grin: :grin:

4 Likes

Always a joy to feel the hot sun on my cock, especially through some sexy lingerie…now where’s that new lace thong I was wearing the other day?:wink:

5 Likes

We love to go to a naturist beach in the summer. I love slowly peeling off down to my sexiest lingerie. My husband is always amazed at the effect it has on the men on the beach. He says that I become a magnet for their lingering gaze. I really love this exhibitionist moment. I alway give them a repeat when dressing to leave. Im often going commando off the beach.

3 Likes

I’ve started using the outdoor gym equipment in the park since @mrssaffa said something about muscles. :muscle:

Well, we like going to the nude beach…so…yes

4 Likes

@Serpentwand ah yes, that post whereby I admitted to my mindless staring tendencies when it comes to my male’s muscles, I remember. :joy::face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

Go you, you’ll never regret keeping up with it hey, not just for the female gaze but for your own health and happiness gains :muscle:

2 Likes

Not too much but sex in a warm sea is great

3 Likes

You can’t beat the feeling of having sex in the sea. Especially if the beach is crowded :sunglasses::sunglasses:

3 Likes

@krzwis
Where is this beach ??

In hot weather, I wear as little as possible. I’d go naked constantly if my partners would let me. Not so much about being an exhibitionist…its just comfortable and I don’t care who has issues with it.

2 Likes

I live on the west Coast of Canada, in the Vancouver metropolitan area. We technically have 3 nude beaches in our area with the biggest one being Wreck Beach.
Wreck faces the ocean/Vancouver Island which makes sunsets on the beach amazing.

4 Likes

Mr FYEO and I went to a festival yesterday. I wore a short skirt and strappy top with no bra as it was so warm. Felt good not wearing a bra and knowing when there was a bit of a breeze it’d be noticeable, although also very nice being within a scene/community where people walk around in the skimpiest outfits and no one bats an eyelid :see_no_evil:

8 Likes

I’m with you @Curvy_bbw . We had date night last night and I went totally commando just wearing a summer dress and wedge sandals. My husband couldn’t keep his hands off me.

6 Likes

All my fantasies @izzywizzy for me and my wife this summer in one sentence :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

We’ve visited once and it was amazing :sunglasses::sunglasses:

1 Like

Myself and my OH do like to sunbathe naked in the garden. We are very secluded but the Pervy old neighbour does like to relieve himself in the bushes watching the OH. She does give him a helping hand by playing with herself too.

4 Likes

Wife goes bra less some of the time.She has very large nipples which are usually erect and obvious.She couples this with a very innocent look as though she is unaware of what she is showing.On arriving home she is generally horny and soaking.When i tell her of all the men who have ogled her and the grins they have on their faces she gets hornier still.When she asked somewhat jokingly one time if i would mind if she went topless on a beach i nailed her there and then on the sofa telling her i would love to see her show her boobs off.She replied if we were on holiday abroad she will grant me my wish as long as she gets a treat.I know this sounds quite tame to some of you lovely horny people on here who have some great adventures but still it gets me going all the same.

2 Likes

Go for it.

1 Like