How about..

I was wondering if you were going to be selling bars/rings/funky things for us people with 'intimate' piercings, such as nipple, or clit or even penis? or if you already do sell them i can't seem to find any on the site,

TY

PPB

x

bump

I am new- just seeing what happens when I click things!!

Ooo hello Joy!

Are you part of the LH team?! Welcome to the forums anywho!!

x

masterandslave wrote:

Ooo hello Joy!

Are you part of the LH team?! Welcome to the forums anywho!!

x

Ditto! Hello.

A newbie ey?

Hehe! We should come up with an initiation for new LH staff on the forums!! *rubs hands together*

x

im jealous i would love to be part of the LH team gr one day i shall send my CV and a cover note lol and yes M&S i agree with ya. we shoudl get to work on it right now or maybe we should send them straight to the original and hold them down to get the answers MUHAHAHAH xxx

Hey Lil_Known l may soon be on the career change pile, get in line ha ha.....

TB

Not related to Lil-Known Secret by any chance are you???

Ooo *waves* hello Joy! We don't bite! Can I be uber geeky and ask what camera you use?! I've got a d200 but am always ogling the d3x!

It's really nice to hear from some of the LH team, it make's everything a lot more friendly and human rather than the other side of a computer!

Denise I've taken the plunge too! Be gentle with me!

x

Oh hello!

I didn't know that my post would show up- I was just seeing if I had a 'LoveHoney' in my name! Never used posts and threads and things- just finding my way around. Had to get Hella to show me what to do.

I take all the photos at LoveHoney and Manage the stock dept.- started as a picker and packer six years ago.

Using a Canon 400D- seems to do the job!

x

Hello Joy! Cracking name for working at LoveHoney! Nice to meet you. I love your pics. I dabble in a tad of photography myself ;-) SG x

Hi Joy! Glad to see you have returned! My uni had canon 300d's and they are really nice cameras to use, a lot lighter than my lump too!! Do you get to shoot them in the room where the videos are shot? Sorry I'm hideously nosey!! What would you say you had the most fun shooting?

x

Yes I shoot the photos upstairs in our studio- I have a little lightbox (used to be on the desk next to me). Lee (video man) is always telling me I should upgrade- but it seems to work.

I do love the job- most fun thing.... mmm.... I like it when I have time to update old photos. Upsets me when they do not look good- either very old photos or bad supplier ones. It is very satisfying to upload something new over a bad old image. Also doing photos for the packaging- like the Sqweel- great to see your photos on products.

I enjoy the Photoshop work as well- obviously cutting everything onto a white background- my skills have got so much better over the last year or so.

Nice to meet you all as well- Bonny sent me a link to this page- I still have tons to learn about how the Community works! Better get some lunch x

Well if it does the job then there's no real need! Cameras are soooooo expensive anywho................................unless Lee fancies buying you one!??

Oooo you did the piccys for the Sqweel too? Your work is famous!!!!

Hehe sorry for the oh so geeky welcome! Hope to see you round here some more.

x

I want a job @ LH.. ok maybe not a job but would love to be a toy tester... hint hint ;) lol

NortyValleyGirl wrote:

I want a job @ LH.. ok maybe not a job but would love to be a toy tester... hint hint ;) lol

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/vibrators/66125-how-to-get-free-sex-toys-from-lovehoney/

Read and follow advice!External Media

Good luck.

WandA wrote:

NortyValleyGirl wrote:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/vibrators/66125-how-to-get-free-sex-toys-from-lovehoney/

Read and follow advice!External Media

Good luck.

Keep writing those fab reviews, as well as posting on the forums and I'm sure you will have something heading your way soon hun!

x