How and where do you like being touched the most and what is you favourite foreplay activities

Definitely my balls, I can last a decent amount of time but once she starts playing with my balls it’s game over

I love have my ears kissed and licked and gentle, soft kisses and a bit of tongue action down my neck and shoulders, I can literally climax just with that. As a foreplay nothing beats a bit of sexting and anticipation for me. If I've my mind turned on on the game, we're already half-way there.

I love when my OH kisses the back of my neck and my upper back and I can feel his desire. Having my nipples tugged on is also a huge turn on.

Apart from the obvious places. I love it when my OH gently 'tickles' or kisses up and down my back, a certain spot on the back of my neck, my thighs, back of my knees or my inner forearms! There's a few other things but these are the main ones that really get me going!

I like being touched just about anywhere but the best is directly on the skin like lifting my top to put hands on waist while kissing me or gentle strokes around my neck/shoulders , if my ears are kissed I’m gone !!

Wife loved me kissing her neck with passionate kisses too! Then we like to touch each other and watch us touching ourselfs while we watch each other so this then introduce toys! Also like when wife blindfold me and gets on top and gives me a bj along with teasing me by sitting on my face but also plays with herself but I can't see but hear and know she is! This really excites us both! And she likes me kissing all over working from top to bottom then introducing toys!

My lady loves watching me masturbate, when she starts squeezing my nipple I am ready for anything, and I mean absolutely anything! I normally target her clit for starters, totally guaranteed to get her shaking and shuddering.

My wife loves been stroked all over her back starting at her neck then work my way down and back up to her inner thighs and when I stroke her there she starts to beg for me to use our couples massage wand on her this drives her wild because i don’t let her climax I stop just before then I ask for my fun then I met her have her moment

Oops forgot to say what I like When I’m driving and she starts to rub my leg esp if I have joggers on because she can then rub my cock and d balls and because I’m driving all I can do is let it happen

Apart form the obvious, I love my OH to bite me along my neck and shoulders.

I love when the oh plays with my bum But my favorite foreplay is giving her oral

I love my right ear being nibbled and kissed whilst my clit gets some gentle attention with a wet finger then his tongue, building up to this during the day we love sexting, it really winds me up

I love kissing, gets me really turned on. Especially with his hands exploring and caressing all over. Giving my OH oral really gets me going too 😁 Love clit play but love being teased too. Enjoy taking our time over each other 😊

I love getting fingered having my clit rubbed/licked or sucked nice and gentle as it’s so sensitive

I love my nipples being played with, sucked, pinched, bitten... it's a big turn on for me..xx

I love clitoral play once he sucks me good and hard down there I hop on his lap with us both looking at each other where he then sucks in my nipples so hard that the pain is exquisite and sends shivers down my body

My favourite is having my nipples touched/kissed. Before sex, during sex, even touching them myself when solo.

I'm a bloke - so I must have extra-sensitive nipples I think!

Kissing all over with licking in certain sensitive areas, also dirty talk from hubby 😋

It changes often. I mean aside from obvious genital areas, it used to be my stomach - being touched in the right way there could almost finish me off. Since my c section sadly it’s much less sensitive. Now it’s my inner thighs / back of my thighs. Now when I’m edging / husband is denying me orgasms or I’m just very aroused, my thighs do this insane tingling thing without any touching. Oh, and my nipples being gently and then roughly stroked with a firm palm. Feels amazing.

Nipples win the day then same for me