How big are your boobies

I’m a 38DD and have always liked having bigger boobs :slight_smile:

3 Likes

but if memory serves, you are tall too

1 Like

Yeah I am…with biggish feet so I’m counterbalanced but I just don’t like them.
The op looks just too much…not financially but the actual op itself

2 Likes

Stay as you are my friend! I have seen surgeries on tv, and the results look awful and a lot of scarring.

2 Likes

My wife’s a lovely 36dd

3 Likes

Wow! Just been reading all of these comment, it does seem like the forum is full of big beautiful boob! :grinning:

2 Likes

30E /32DD I dont see them as big!

7 Likes

Much to my husband’s delight, as I’ve sorted my health out and lost a layer of fat because of it, my boobs seem to have not shrunk (and therefore grown in comparison to my back size).
So I’m now 34H, but possibly when I get back into Bravissimo, I might be more 32HH/32J now. Started as 38GG/40G (that was about 15 years ago).
As much as I love them, it would be nice occasionally to be able to take them off to make a job easier :rofl:

9 Likes

I have just recently had a brest augmentation and obviously none of my bras or sets fit me anymore, so I am in desperate need to replace all my sexy underwear.

What is the best way to work out my size? I have looked on different sites and im getting different results! I wish I could try stuff on :see_no_evil:
They are a completely different shape aswell and don’t know what styles to go for.

Ladys please help

3 Likes

Some online sites will let you send bras back so you can order in several sizes and keep what fits. The one I use has good videos to guide you through sizing and fitting. Not sure if the LH return guarantee applies to lingerie

2 Likes

Hi @chan90 there’s a topic about bra fitting here that might help Bras . Also if you google different bra companies they’ll usually have a section where they advise you on which style would suit you best based on the shape and size of your breasts.

I might just add though that the measurements that the calculator gave me didn’t result in me finding a bra that fitted in that size, might work better for other people though. Yes, it’s total pain not being able to go into a bra fitters and get your size assessed by a professional and try stuff on but lots of places, even supermarkets will let you return bras that don’t fit. I think you can book a video fitting with some places.

I’m not sure about the Lovehoney returns policy on lingerie either though.

1 Like

36D! Just right.

3 Likes

34JJ and I can’t stand them…I intend to get a reduction preferably after I’ve had little ones…I don’t even want to think about how big they’ll get then :tired_face:

4 Likes

44k, it’s so hard to find bras let alone anything sexy

3 Likes

34E, everyone says I have big boobs but they just don’t seem large to me at all :thinking:

5 Likes

Are there no smaller ladies here, are you not posting for a reason, my OH is 32B and I love them, it’s not the size it how you enjoy your sex that matters.

7 Likes

Agree! I would be fine if mine were a cup size or two smaller.

1 Like

32C here, a little saggy, but my man still enjoys!

7 Likes

Trust me I would love for mine to be smaller they’re uncomfortable, in the way and cause me a lot of back/shoulder/neck pain not to mention finding lingerie and clothes to fit that don’t make me look like a potato sack is near impossible :woman_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

I just love boobs in all shapes and sizes!

11 Likes