How big is your cock?

6.5” length and just under 6” girth

This is that one topic I never cared for now I have like a 6" dick better than average thickness but I have always been insecure about my size bc I happen to be an admirer of rather large cocks I think it’s more jealous than I think I’m not big enough bc I make my woman very happy I would just rather a large cocks

1 Like

My cocks 6ft 3in and has a massive head :woman_shrugging:t3::rofl:

12 Likes

Male. Standard 6"

7.5" Length and 7" Girth

I’ve just found out, in a room of 1000 men , 24 would be bigger.
I found that quite surprising!! I always considered my self to be bang average.
I’m not sure the figures are correct. ?

Big enough to satisfy most :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

big enough to reach my tummy button

1 Like

I’ve never actually measured myself I don’t think! I’d say about 6” maybe 6.5”! Average girth maybe! I’d really like at least 2 more inches though and a bit more girth although I’ve never had any complaints! I’ve always been a little insecure about getting it out for the first time with a new partner though!

Just about 6" , but I am a grower and not a show er . At the nudist camp one can not help but notice everybody’s bodies . I would say relaxed that maybe 90% of guys are about the same . However one or two gents are swinging a war club . Mind you at a family nudist camp , if you become erect you will be ejected pronto . At one time when I was body builder I could do some amazing things with it , totally out of penetration practice I can only guess my performance would be less stellar .

Still not measured mine :upside_down_face:

Never measured but never had any complaints so I figure I’ll leave well enough alone.

Know what you mean when around people, you notice. Like in a locker room. Never been to a nudist camp but would like to try it. Sometimes my willy has a mind of his own and seeing all sorts of naked people may get him thinking and reacting even though it’d be platonic. It’s one reason I’ve never been. Find it tough to believe erections don’t happen on occasion. Do you just have to hide it or excuse yourself? Know it’s all casual but nakedness is nakedness

@Atex2duo I’ve been to a nudist place many times, it doesn’t actually happen you are too self conscious the first few times for anything untoward happening.

1 Like

Depends on what the wife’s wearing :smiling_imp: normally 8" but for some of her outfits I’m sure it responds in turn :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

True…being nervous can tame a willy down. I will eventually experience a nudist camp…think the freedom will be so refreshing

1 Like

Somewhat below average, I fear, but to be honest it does what it says on the tin, and it’s more of a problem to me than it is for the OH. However, as the saying goes there’s more than one way to skin a cat.

2 Likes

For me when I was a late teen , I think my “member in good standing” would have been an issue ! At the family nudist camp they tell you if you start to get aroused to cover yourself or get out of view , if you display a full erection they will request you leave . As a child I was brought up as most were about naked is bad . I felt like the families with young kids being comfortable being naked was very good for the kids . I tried to get multiple friends to go , but in their minds something about them physically bothered them and would not go . There is something refreshing about meeting people in the buff . Talked to people of all ages and from skinny to quite heavy . As I have heard for many years , tanned fat looks better . At the camp that held true . Going to a good camp is kind of like any time you step out of your comfort zone . Thinking about it is way worse than actually being there .

2 Likes

As one old boy at work once said " big enough to fill a pram" :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Mine is 3 inches, it’s cute and perfect as a CD. Although I love thinking about the bigger ones :yum:

7 Likes

In line with the talk everywhere else I’d say 9 or 10 inches. Or I could be bullshitting like most blokes on here are.

5 Likes