How big is your cock?

:joy::joy::joy:

two good handfuls and a bit

3 Likes

I have a 6in cut cock and my wife has the perfect combo! Petite tits and a big booty! Can you tell I’m an ass man, plus I’ve never really like big boobs

1 Like

We go to a nudist beach on holiday in Spain.
I’ve never felt an impromptu election being an issue.
I have seen it on occasions on the beach , but people do not pay any attention.
The freedom is really enlightening…
I’ve got a fairly average size cock ifrom what I’ve seen on the beach , from very small to huge.

I don’t own a cock, but I struggled with vaginismus for many years. Plus I am just small myself. So I way prefer smaller ones, it means I relax and have a lot more fun : )

3 Likes

I’ve never actually measured my OH (must ask him) but when rampant his varies from ‘plenty big enough’ to ‘my word, that’s a whopper’

2 Likes

Hubby’s 9 inches :drooling_face: and fit’s perfectly in every hole and never fails to satisfy

4 Likes

Ha ha the bs is rampant in here :joy:

1 Like

Would you divulge the location of the nudist beach please? No offence taken if you don’t.

Cheers :+1:t3:

2 Likes

8”

My cock is 7” and my wife’s tits are 32g

Your profile picture is breaking rules

1 Like

There you go.:+1:

benalnatura - Google Search

Just to be advised, you need to be naked to be served at the bar.
Plenty parking near bye.
It may seem near to tourist areas, but very secluded and protected from public view.

Thank you :+1:t3:

Don’t want to brag but last time I did the helicopter, I almost took off
:grin:

Really ???

3 Likes

Not erect if i can remember the last time was like 5 inches and erect was like uhhhhhhhh 9-11 inches i don’t really remember cause i don’t measure daily

where do we start measuring and end measuring? always puzzled

1 Like

Just make something up. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I tuck mine into my sock to keep it secure when I’m out and about. :+1: Though I once got a surprise erection on the back seat of the bus home and hit the bus driver in the back of the head with my shoe.

12 Likes

So you were that bloke - I had to take the rest of the week off with concussion

A guy grabbed it after baseball practice last week thinking it was a bat
:baseball: :baseball: :baseball:

2 Likes