How big is your cock?

As one old boy at work once said " big enough to fill a pram" :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Mine is 3 inches, it’s cute and perfect as a CD. Although I love thinking about the bigger ones :yum:

5 Likes

In line with the talk everywhere else I’d say 9 or 10 inches. Or I could be bullshitting like most blokes on here are.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

two good handfuls and a bit

2 Likes

I have a 6in cut cock and my wife has the perfect combo! Petite tits and a big booty! Can you tell I’m an ass man, plus I’ve never really like big boobs

We go to a nudist beach on holiday in Spain.
I’ve never felt an impromptu election being an issue.
I have seen it on occasions on the beach , but people do not pay any attention.
The freedom is really enlightening…
I’ve got a fairly average size cock ifrom what I’ve seen on the beach , from very small to huge.

I don’t own a cock, but I struggled with vaginismus for many years. Plus I am just small myself. So I way prefer smaller ones, it means I relax and have a lot more fun : )

2 Likes

I’ve never actually measured my OH (must ask him) but when rampant his varies from ‘plenty big enough’ to ‘my word, that’s a whopper’

2 Likes

Hubby’s 9 inches :drooling_face: and fit’s perfectly in every hole and never fails to satisfy

4 Likes

Ha ha the bs is rampant in here :joy:

1 Like

Would you divulge the location of the nudist beach please? No offence taken if you don’t.

Cheers :+1:t3:

1 Like

8”

My cock is 7” and my wife’s tits are 32g

Your profile picture is breaking rules

1 Like

There you go.:+1:

benalnatura - Google Search

Just to be advised, you need to be naked to be served at the bar.
Plenty parking near bye.
It may seem near to tourist areas, but very secluded and protected from public view.

Thank you :+1:t3:

Don’t want to brag but last time I did the helicopter, I almost took off
:grin:

Really ???

2 Likes

Not erect if i can remember the last time was like 5 inches and erect was like uhhhhhhhh 9-11 inches i don’t really remember cause i don’t measure daily

Lucky girl :heart:

1 Like