How big is your cock?

I use the love honey edge penis pump. After a good pumping it’s 8" & very fat but settles back down to a good 6 3/4. I have gained some serious girth with this pump. At least 1" girth so far. Haven’t really gained on length so much but when i masturbate i can really tell it fills my hand like it’s a different cock. Just glad it’s mine lol. I get lots of compliments on my girth. I likey!

4 Likes

I have a very small dick, maybe an inch or two edited by mod

Think it’s about 6.5-7 not massively girthy but OH loves it as she says it fills all her holes nicely

1 Like

I’m 6.25” erect with a girth of 4.75”. Not the biggest but by no means the smallest. Never had any complaints yet and I certainly don’t have a complex about it either. You only have what you have been given so no point crying over it.

1 Like

Well the last time I measured it was about 4.75/5 inches erect. Not sure about the girth.

Challenge: Next time you measure the girth of your cock, use the measure its diameter and multiply by pi :nerd_face:

3 Likes

:joy::joy:
Welcome to the forum :ok_hand:

1 Like

sounds painful, wouldn’t you have to stick a metal ruler straight through the middle or do you have some of those fancy caliper things?

I guess you could stick it in someone’s mouth and measure the distance between their teeth - I think I’ll go with that

Where does the :pie: come in???

3 Likes

Not a bad idea. The pi comes after sticking it in someone’s mouth :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (but also circumference is 2pir where r is the radius)

1 Like

We’ve been using Pasante King Size condoms recently while I’m temporarily off the pill, so I know my OH measures 6” in girth as we measured him for those. I’m not sure about his length - I’m looking at the kitchen tiles and I want to say about that long, so 6-7”? (I’m visualising my view down from a standing kiss)

With him there’s no chance of a quickie, even when I’m on the pill, as it takes some warming up and has been uncomfortable at times - this is one thing I miss about smaller exes. His length is definitely more manageable than his girth as I have a far-forward tilted cervix that I don’t enjoy being bashed by longer appendages. He still seems perfectly long to me though.

We tried the Skins XL condoms first but they were way too tight, so he offered the remainder up to his older brother. OH’s bro now thinks he overestimated his package and is ribbing him about buying the standard size in future :joy:

3 Likes

Are more sexually liberal people more likely to deviate from having an average todger? Everyone here seems massive or smaller than average. But there seems to be a recurring trend I find that the less vanilla people are they do actually tend to diverge from average. I wonder why!

That’s perhaps the main thing that puts me off condoms. I love a bit, even quite a bit of pain on the penis but tight condoms is a different type of erection killing uncomfortable pain

2 Likes

Every time I see the title of this thread, I get it to the tune of “How deep is your love” by the Bee Gees. :rofl:

(You know:
How big is your cock?
How big, how big is your cock?
I really need to know
etc)

12 Likes

Try One Condom for they do custom size condom so no matter how big they got a size for you. Over 9 in long and some size girth. Even fits a small penis like me. I am 4 and half inches long and 4 and a quarter inches long. Wife doesn’t complain but she always gets oral before or after since I do not last long enough to orgasm her with just sex.

1 Like

Thanks. I will check them out :+1:

I think around 6/6.5, and seems to be operated well enough as the customer complaints hotline has not needed answering :slight_smile:
No idea on girth, would think on the slim side though if anything, which is prob why never measured ha ha
Occasionally (maybe more occasionally than I care to admit) operates in quick fire mode, I just reassure OH it’s a big compliment that she obv hits the right buttons, spend some time teasing her after whilst the wee fella gets warmed up ready to go again! Everyone loves 2 for the price of 1.

2 Likes

I think I am fairly average, in that 6.5 -7" length with a girth that is around 5-6" as well. I am circumsized and the head is a bit bigger in girth than the shaft.

The OH says I am too big for anal and doesn’t like it. It’s always been my guilty pleasure to do anal as it looks better on the screen than it likely is… I’d love to switch back and forth from all holes.

This precipitates another question… when we have sex the OH complains of soreness fairly quickly into the round. edited I always shave my shaft to ensure that hair isn’t causing an irritation, but still she gets quickly sore and loses interest. She isn’t on any meds or the pill as I have had a vasectomy but seems to lack moisture. Do you think it is my size? Her size? Moving along too quickly? We typically use a silicone lube and she isn’t allergic to it but seems to still absorb it and require more and more to keep her wet.

Ideas or suggestions are welcome… Please redirect to a different chat topic if inappropriate here.

Thanks!

2 Likes

That made me laugh.:joy::joy:

1 Like

not as big as it was a couple of hours ago

4 Likes

edited by mod My wife once turned down having sex with a guy who was 8 inches.

I’ve known him for nearly 26 years, and 15 of those years we’ve been together. First month or so it was just sex then we got into a relationship. I’ve never had any discomfort with him at any point

1 Like