How big is your cock?

Using equine measurements:
Two hands and a bit
Does that mean I’m hung like a horse , or just have small hands ?
:grin:
:carousel_horse:

5 Likes

@WillC. I believe the holy grail is to get to 20cm… thats about 8" in old money.:joy:

3 Likes

Facts! A good dick is a good dick!

4 Likes

6.7 inch in length and 5.5 inch in girth, never had any complaints

1 Like

Mine is 4.75 in in length and 4.25 in circumference. I do not last long during sex, but I give great head which is one of the reason the wife keeps me. She has admitted that an extra inch in girth would be awesome. That is why we use toys.

3 Likes

4.4" Length with 4.89" girth

3 Likes

Based on the Italian study 16.78cm or 6.6 inches is average.

2 Likes

No, based on the Italian study with men taking their own measurements at home the average came out at 6.6", this does not mean the average is actually 6.6"!

The study where measurements of the men’s erect penis were taken by the researchers from numerous studies the average erect penis length is 5.36".

I think it says more about an inability to correctly use a tape measure and a desire to exaggerate.

The article @Silkyhat links later, Average-Size Erect Penis: Fiction, Fact, and the Need for Counseling (full article available free) is actually a really good study and well worth a read.

9 Likes

Phew, I’m only an inch below average instead of over 2!

4 Likes

Quite tiny when not aroused but 6 inches erect which seems average. The wife says it’s definitely a grower!!
Have been to nudist hotels/spas/beaches and quite conscious of how small it is flaccid but just love being nude so who cares!!

11 Likes

Well, I’m small. Which isn’t a surprise, since I started as a girl. Testosterone cream has given me some more to work with, though.

I’ve got 2 inches of length and about 2.25 inches circumference when I’m hard. Not really enough to penetrate a partner with (not that I’m very interested in that part), but plenty for my partners to play with. What I’ve got isn’t much to brag about, but I really enjoy watching a pretty girl suck on it.

7 Likes

Will Testosterone cream continue to help give you some more to work with?

1 Like

6.6 inch

2 Likes

@CuriousGuy I think I’ve reached the limit of what testosterone will do. If I wanted any more, I’d have to go through surgery (which I’m not interested or able to do.) But considering I pretty much doubled what I started with…not bad, really.

3 Likes

I’d say the biggest cock I’ve seen in my family is pretty large, though. About 27 inches long, actually. No idea about the girth, but probably weighs 8-10 pounds. Big red head on it too.

It’s our Rhode Island Red rooster… :rooster: Cock-a-doodle-doo! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

5 Likes

I think mine’s about average although given the Ignite Mini Male Vibrator won’t fit round it while erect it may be a little thicker.

4 Likes

Tried to measure the Mr this evening…as our gallant contribution to… science …

Ended up only being able to retrieve some very practical data.
The results are in, still perfect for me.

8 Likes

Most important thing is that he is a good fit for you!

1 Like

:joy::joy:I read that as if it was a sympathetic pat on the head haha! (No sympathy needed :wink::joy:)

2 Likes

“There, there - the most important part is that we all had fun!”

2 Likes