How big is your cock?

Tell him his cock is yours. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Between 1 inch and 6 inch depending on conditions

2 Likes

when Hard I’m around 7inches in length and 6.5 inches of girth doesn’t seem it’s as big as what stats say. I’m cut, and shaved BW Cock

2 Likes

Not as big as I want it to be, just over 6” but it’s what you can do with it rather than the size of it!

1 Like

Im a grower not a show er lol

1 Like

around 7, cant remember exactly

1 Like

8.5 long erect
5 inch circumference.

2 Likes

On a cold day , wearing snug underwear maybe 1.5" ? On a warm day with a bit of stimulation right around the 6" length ( note that is just a therory these days ) . Have always been a grower , not a shower . It has been so long since he has been gainfully employed for penetrative sex , it is unknown how his performance might be ? My wife still refers to him as a pleasantly chubby fellow .

1 Like

About 6.5 inch long never measure round, my wife’s happy even though it can bang her cervix not helped by the 1/2" thick metal ring in the end, shes ok with it hers is less sensitive there are times i can squeeze or play with it as at times it really sticks out inside

2 Likes

Almost 6 1/2 inches on a good day :relieved:

Am I the only one that’s never been bothered about the size therefore never measured it.:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Just average, grows about 1 inch or should i say stretch when using my pump makes it look impressive . my wife says she definitely feels the difference but dosent mind if i dont pump never had any complaints from her

1 Like

That’s way true, if guys don’t know how to use it then it doesn’t matter on the size :joy:

2 Likes

tiny, only gets to almost 3 inches. guess it’s why I love to wear female clothing?
edited by mod - image removed

1 Like

I have not measured my cock since I was about 11 years old probably …

Big enough to have fun with. Small enough to be practical :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m 6.5 inches long and 6.25 inches in girth. Some women can’t handle the girth but some can. Fire play helps. Plus just like guys have different sizes the same is true about women’s vaginal openings.

@Moose79 you don’t hear women post about their sizes lol not sure why you had to quote my post.

7" long when fully erect and quite girthy :grin:

Have you ever tried extenders or strap-on’s?

6 inches in length, and 4 inches of girth. Wife told me it was perfect. I’m assuming the girth worked for her.