How boring would sex be without…….?

your IMAGINATION.

Whether receiving or pleasuring, imagination is a key necessity for great sex.

Oh so very true.
The mind is the greatest erogenous zone, after all.
I'm glad I've got a very vivid imagination :)

definately!! i love spending my boring lectures thinking up new things to do/buy! i think some ofthe topics on here aswell as the sex stories posts show that orgasm army members have great imaginations!!

I love to have sex in the pitch black (I have blackout lining on my curtains). Removing one of your senses heightens the others - and it's not like we don't know what each other looks like; we've been married for years!

Try blindfolds.....it helps though if only one partner actually wears it ! Adds to the excitment.....or so I'm told lol !

Personally I don't like blindfolds; we'd sooner have the whole room dark.

I don't generally like blindfolds. I like to see what I'm doing and what's being done to me! Blindfolds can be fun when I'm in the "mood" for it. We don't use them very often.

yes i dont use them often...i also like to watch whats goin on...it turns me on more. Sometimes i also liek to imagine im in a role play...if we are not acting out one already...like imagine my bf is a teacher and im the naughty schoolgirl fucking him in the PE cupboard ;D

i have really thick lining on my curtains too so i def know what you're talking about teddy :D pitch black is great when you're in that mood! although on the sofa,in front of my big bay window on a main road in broad daylight is pretty fun at times too :D hehe

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I feel this thread needs bumping! Imagination is the ultimate key to satisfaction!

i have a vivid imagination i think we have gathered that AA so i agree with ya

I agree without imagination i think my sex life would be pretty dull.

Roxy x

Yes completely agree it can add a whole other level to any sexual experience or just increase your own sexual self awareness and fun in solo play.

Miss-Nomer wrote:

Oh so very true.
The mind is the greatest erogenous zone, after all.
I'm glad I've got a very vivid imagination :)

I'm one where if theres no fantasy in my head when having solo play I dont get anywhere no matter how good the vibe so imagination is pretty vital there.

my two pennys .. i think people imagine alot of things they do to other people sexually throughout their lives ...eg first crush, teacher fantasies (all us lads knocke one out after thinking about having sex with out teachers lol) , next door neightbour, girl/lad down the street... but what i'm saying is sometimes we do things in our iimagination that we might not do when the time comes but all that thinking does help in later life. .... if that makes sense

each other! ha ha x

Kitty76 wrote:

each other! ha ha x

big hairy balls....I was scrolling down to see if someone had put that. Last bloody post, and it had to be you!

Do you mean: 'How boring would sex be without......................big hairy balls?' ha ha x

Kitty76 wrote:

Do you mean: 'How boring would sex be without......................big hairy balls?' ha ha External Media x

I know I like a big pair of hairy balls when I go to bed! lol

SmoothOne wrote:

Kitty76 wrote:

Do you mean: 'How boring would sex be without......................big hairy balls?' ha ha External Media x

Chuckles External Media don't have a reply for that lol.

Hope you're well x

Kitty76 wrote:

SmoothOne wrote:

Kitty76 wrote:

Chuckles External Media don't have a reply for that lol.

Hope you're well x

Yes...beaten! lol

I'm good thanks. you? oh wrong thread lol