how can i get him to do more?!

you should try bondage tape if you havent already, its just as good, i reviewed it a little while ago. next i wanna try that soft japanese rope, got lots of harness picss i wanna have a go at doing with it

Sounds great fun... I want to use tape but Im worried that it will irritate my skin... I cant even wear plasters :S

couldnt you buy some and cut a tiny bit of and slap in on yr arm for an hr or so, if it irritates then send it back or flog it on ebay they go for same price on there.
it hasnt got any sticky adhesive or anything its literally just like a pvc type material (i cant tell ya whats in it i got mine off of ebay without a label)

I supose I could do that... like an hair dye lmao :P

lol yeah you may aswell, at least you'd know whether it irritates or now :o)

Now bondage and pegging there's a horny thought, and then follwed by a dildo stuck to a football sized object that you can bounce up and down on - yeeee hah !! -ride him cowboy!!!!

TB

C'mon TB what's with the resurrection of threads eh?

Although in my opinion you can never have enough bandage chatter ;)

I couldnt find another thread to suit my lil problem and ive forgoteenm how to start my own one lol so i thought this one wone do!!

My slight problem is with the OH, when we first started going together we wa having alot of sex in the car, which i absolutly love and for the last 8 months ive had no car activity what so ever i ave sujested it but he just lets it brush past him. I want to bring it back to our sex lives as it made it really hot with the spontanious of it and the fat we xcould be caught at any moment. Any help on how to get him back into this would be highly appreaciated!!

xx