How can I get my wife more interested in sex?

I'm working away for a few months and obviously wan my wife and I to have THE best time when we visit. But she refuses to do any kind of lingerie, and isn't playing ball when I try and text saying what i'd like us to do together. I only moved away this month, but i'd say we only had sex 3 or 4 times THIS YEAR despite living together that whole time.

I regularly tell her she's sexy, beautiful, buy her presents write her cards etc.

Does anyone have any advice?

How old is she? Do you have children and how old are they? How long have you been together? Has she always been not terribly horny or has this changed in the last year?

Afternoon. Until recently I had similar problems I am the female in the relationship and we only had sex on a couple of occasions within a 12 month period. In my experience there is normally an underlying problem. Therewas iin my case so I joined this forum and help came flooding in. I joined of my own back and my oh was none the wiser. Thanks to advice on here I ordered my very first clit vibe along with lube and have had several sessions of alone time experimenting in order to help myself get turned on and in the mood. The more my oh brought up the lack of sex life the longer my leg's stayed shut as I felt under pressure. I would imagine there is an underlying issue that you need to get to the bottom of. Mine was vaginal soreness/being dry and therefore uncomfortable during sex. This is only a couple of months ago too. Now I experiment on my own and have got to know myself well its been a much healthier sex life. Oh is delighted. I have purchased some nice things from the lh website and we are for the first time in 10 years getting there in that department. Don't give up on your oh and be mindful that your requests could be making feel under pressure. I can report that I was certainly similar and not interested in sex at all. . Now it's the opposite. No dry vagina thanks to to a lube off this site. I dress up for my oh and have recently purchased some bondage items to try in good fun. Even though you tell her she is sexy if she doesn't believe it herself it remains a long term problem. My oh can't get enough of me now and that is mainly down to confidence building.