How did you get here?

Bubblevicious wrote:

Ok, I'm not going to tell you what I was Googling, but I fell in love with this
http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=21487
and the rest, as they say, is history.

You know we will all be itching to know what you were googling right? Lol

I love that dildo, have never been able to justify buying it though.

x

It's beautiful, isn't it! No, me neither :( It will be mine one day!

I was browsing yahoo one day when i saw someone recommend LH i was thinking about getting a vibe so i came had a look found a toy i liked but ended up getting it from a rival site after deciding to do a search on it wasn't till there was a good sale on, that i started buying off here

I was considering getting an American Express credit card and I was looking at retailers which accept Amex. One rival company that I'd already heard of was on that list, I then thought about how dead my sex life was and then thought toys could only really improve it. So I checked out that site and looked through all their toys for men. I then went to another website that I use a lot and found that Lovehoney offered the best choice for me and my sex toy journey begun.

I don't remember. If you look at my profile you'll see I've been shopping here since 2008 (though I've only been posting in the forums a few weeks). I used to live just down the street from a shop in Seattle called Toys in Babeland, and it was awesome. But when I moved to the UK I had to leave most of my toys behind, so when I got here I was looking for a new supplier, and Lovehoney came up as one of the best and most reliable.

Have used once or twice before but this time noticed the community section and though I'd take a look. The wife and I enjoy chatting so hope to do some of that with other users.

An attempt to spice things up in the bed room.

Didn't help. Still pretty cold :/

i found the site while shopping for sex toys. Being single doesnt mean you have to be a 'wham! bam! Thank you!' kind of lover. Even one night stands deserve mind blowing orgasms...so I bought a few toys (some experimental) and never looked back ^^

Now I've just joined the forum and you can find me on the 'Introduce Yourself' thread ^^

watched frisky business

I stumbled accross it by accident - I was looking at new toys, and LH popped out. First, I just read the reviews, then found a toy I wanted to try... Didn't take long for me to get completely addicted :)

Hi, I've just purchased some toys for Valentines this weekend and my last rabbit has died 😢 so I've splashed out on some new gear, currently waiting for it to come today, no pun intended, lol.
Apart from a rabbit, I'm really new to this and keen to try lots of new stuff 😬 very excited 😊