How do you come on to your partner?...

What do you say?
What do you do?

I'm not massively confident so trying to find out what others do. Married for 8 years, love sex but can't initiate it at all!!

I kiss him, I get close to him, I rub his thigh, I under him, usually that's enough.

Or I say "fancy a shag?" lol

That should say undress...

Start kissing! He usually gets the hint when things become more passionate

My wife either lays on the bed in underwear, sends me pics of her on whatsapp in her underwear or kisses me really passionatly.

Txting

Kissing on the neck and around the ear.......and we're off

Kissing right on the back of the neck under the hairline, and gently stroking the lines of the V that go down and in front from the hips. Foolproof!

If we're cuddling, a little kissing and touching usually sends the message on. Or one of us just gets up and pops the lights off lol.

If you find it difficult to think of something to do, perhaps agree before on something you could say/do that would clearly indicate that to him? I know planning doesn't sound like the most romantic thing, but if it does the job, it might be worth it!

i just get in bed naked 😂😂 or if it's been really long it's a ..."are we having sex tonight" .. real romance that 🙈

A few kisses on the neck and then she turns to jelly .Nothing needs to be said. Then the slow undressing follows with kisses on the the exposed flesh.

I dont is the short answer. My oh always determins when we have sex....I just do as I'm told xx

bit of leg rubbing is the easiest hint

I send sexy texts during the day, then when I see him I get very touchy feely and teasing with a short skirt on with stockings and a nice low cut t shirt or blouse. It's pretty obvious that I want some attention !

Im not the most confident person when it comes to come ons, fear of a knock back & feeling embarrassed!

Me & my husband sit on opposite sofas, so it's hard to cuddle to start things- unless I just go over to him.

Previously I've stripped completely naked while he's been out for a fag, or I've text him from up in bed. But I've never been able to just say something or go up to him, I just fear him saying 'not tonight' I think it would crush me xx

Clublife wrote:

Im not the most confident person when it comes to come ons, fear of a knock back & feeling embarrassed!

Me & my husband sit on opposite sofas, so it's hard to cuddle to start things- unless I just go over to him.

Previously I've stripped completely naked while he's been out for a fag, or I've text him from up in bed. But I've never been able to just say something or go up to him, I just fear him saying 'not tonight' I think it would crush me xx

Would it help if you knew why he would say no? What I mean is, if he says no, it's not likely a rejection of you, it's just that he might be too tired etc. in which case you both could then leave play for another night and could do other things like cuddle instead. At the same time, you'd know that he's not rejecting your person in any way, and that he still loves and admires you as much as he always does. :)

We had a chat lastnight & things seem to be on an understanding- he knows I'm not confident & he says if I did just appear from upstairs completely naked then it's like a pressure to perform. He said it would be better for him for me to 'plant the seed' ; texts, comments about thinking about past times we've enjoyed each other etc.

So I feel abit better about things now x

I pretty much live in my pyjamas when I am at home, so when I wear something different to bed, I think that is a big signal to my OH of what I'm thinking. Other than that, passionate kissing and a little cheeky touching usually does the trick.

Poke her in the back with my erection when we are in bed always works lol 😂

Her method is, unlike mine, fairly blunt (Who'd have thought, the guy is delicate, the girl is straight forward?), I'd say you have to be more obvious with men, what with the ways of women often being too subtle for us to catch, but I think I speak for most men when anything remotely resembling intimacy is worth interpreting as an opportunity for sex haha! Probably evolutionary.

She gets into bed naked; goes straight into kissing with a hand on my leg; or, if she's feeling particularly aroused just grabs me... or should I say "him".