How do you feel about rim jobs?

In the past it’s been off-limits and something I thought I’d never participate in (giving or receiving.) That was until I got with the right person, we’ve now done way more than I’d of ever imagined doing with anyone else :heart_on_fire:
Back to rimming omfl love giving and receiving, both ways turn me on so much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: can’t believe how intense it is, now I’m a rimming whore :tongue::eyes:

5 Likes

I love rimming my partner and she really gets off on it. The deeper I can get my tongue in the more she likes it.
I have received it a couple of times, was good, but I don’t crave it like I do other stuff.

2 Likes

I love giving rimming to my wife and she likes it so much. I never received maybe because I’m hairy down there and I am not sure about shaving those areas. I’m afraid of irritation inchiness or bad smell after…

1 Like

@Zelda_Olivia
This is a fantastic question. I love having it done to me as I have always enjoyed anything that includes my bum. I raised it with Mr B as he always does it to me, so I thought what is good for the goose could also be good for the gander. Now we are a proper pair of rimmers, fingeres and anything else we can enjoy in that area :peach:

4 Likes

i love it - receiving a rim job is fantastic

4 Likes

With the right person, this is a hugely erotic experience. I have been fortunate enough to have been rimmed a few times and find it such an amazing turn on xx … I have also reciprocated and love how it turns a partner on.

I do think however … and quite obviously, absolute hygiene is a must … also a flavoured lube can help :wink:

R xx

3 Likes

You might ask your wife to rub a small bullet vibe round there; if you keep your underwear on it should be a nice clean experience. :heartbeat:

2 Likes

I find receiving one of the best feelings and has nothing at all to do with dominance for me. I enjoy giving too . Sadly havent done either for a few years now.

1 Like

I love giving and receiving but my bf isnt into receiving. I still try to surprise him sometimes but he’s still not sure :joy:

1 Like

Haven’t had the explicit pleasure of giving or receiving, but have inched my way closer when going down on her. Don’t think she’d be able to clear the mental hurdle of giving me one even though I keep clean shaven down there.

2 Likes

I’ve been on both the giving and receiving end of it. Felt really weird the first time but In a good way. It really helps to warm up for anal play.

2 Likes

Going on experience I’d say that they are very well known about their feelings on this subject because I’m really into it as well

1 Like

I agree it’s a big difference & good warming up before anal sex

2 Likes

Yeah, the first time on the receiving end I jumped lol, was not expecting it to feel like that at all.

(Edit meant to reply to post but fat fingered that wrong button… sigh I’m not gifted with online forums)

1 Like

Love it. GF said she would never do it until one day she did to my surprise. I loved it, so rude and I made loads of noise. That turns her on even more. She does it whenever I ask now. I keep it nice and smooth all of the time.

1 Like

You could sum me up as love giving, love love love receiving. Husband did it to me first and I’ve never looked back. Doesn’t normally go on too long as it morphs into some form of anal penetration.

6 Likes

what positions are you in to give your man a rim job?

On our sides quite often, or him bent over the bed and me behind him. Seem to work the best when my body is being a bit crap.

3 Likes

The most comfortable position for my wife when I’m rimming her is for het to lie on her right side with her knees in the foetal position so that i can lie behind her and spread her cheeks to lick her.

Other times she gets on her hands an knees and I can rim her from behind.

My favourite position is when she sits on my face facing towards my feet.

2 Likes

As much as I’d like mrstoysrus to do this to me, I’m a very hairy guy and can understand why she doesn’t want to, but on the other hand she does love it when I do it to her, don’t think I would if she was as hairy as I am!