How do you get most of your orgasms?

I thought about this the today for some reason as it takes me a while to cum from PIV sex with my boyfriend and up until quite recently he finished quite quickly so I didn’t usually get there. I’d get to my orgasm now and again but most of the time I would need to take care of myself afterwards.

Along with regular solo play on my own, at the moment, the vast majority of my orgasms come from masturbating myself. I’m fine with this but wondered if other were generally the same?

2 Likes

Hi @newbiejen. Like you, most of my orgasms are from masturbating. I can’t just from PIV but can from oral. So when me and my husband have sex I either cum from oral or him helping me to finish after sex. I much prefer oral :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I feel like most women find PIV difficult to orgasm from, I dont know why more males dont just make their partner cum first.
I’ve always just tended to make my partner cum with my hands or mouth before any penetration, just seems polite.

7 Likes

Holding back until I feel the V in PIV starting to swell around the P, almost like it’s trying to force me out then letting go together.
Wow, feels good just writing it down

4 Likes

I can get my orgasm’s from PIV, orally and masturbation, but most of my orgasm’e come from PIV. He does make me cum from oral and masturbation before penetration, but I do orgasm more from PIV. He’s the only one to make me orgasm from penetration alone, and they are the most amazing intense orgasm’s ever :woozy_face: :exploding_head:, and it really doesn’t take him long either to make me, even when I give him a bj I cum while doing it. My previous relationships were never like this, I had to sort myself out to orgasm.

5 Likes

My wife rarely if ever comes from penetration alone.

I would estimate that 95% of her orgasms are produced or assisted by a wand or vibrator.

3 Likes

I can usually cum from PIV, especially if I’ve already orgasmed from oral, a vibrator or something else and I’m sensitive. Still, my hubby is very good and makes sure I’ve cum once or twice before he is inside me to make sure I get off.

If he is not working away in the week we will usually have sex 2-3 times and I’ll probably masturbate on the days we don’t. If he has to travel in the week then I’ll probably end up having orgasms on my own most days. So while I get plenty of orgasms during sex and it is very satisfying, statistically speaking most of them come from masturbation.

2 Likes

My wife can pretty much always orgasm from PIV. It doesn’t seem to matter if I’ve spent a while doing oral/playing first or whether it’s a quickie. Her go to is a few minutes of rubbing my cock on her clit and then PIV. I do however have a bend in my penis which both my wife and ex girlfriend have commented seems to hit the spot pretty well.

Probably 80% of the time she’ll come first unless I’ve been deprived and am ready to blow.

I think some couples just have compatible anatomy for it…

She however very rarely masturbates…probably a couple of times a month…although we’ve got two young kids so there often isn’t the time/energy. I however will masturbate most days.

1 Like

@Dirty-Wife im intrigued - how do you differentiate between orgasming and cumming? I’ve always assumed it was the same thing?

Was meant to put cum/orgasm not put and, poxy autocorrect :woman_facepalming:

95% masturbating 5% pegging wish it was the other way around :sleepy:

I’m like your wife. It made me feel horrible when I was younger, which I think exacerbated the issue, but I’ve now come to accept that it’s all part of being me. I always need a toy and that’s the way it is.

1 Like

It doesn’t bother me in the slightest when she uses a vibrator to come while I’m inside her pussy or bum and I can lie for ages just cuddling her while she masturbates with her wand. I’d much rather watch her orgasm than come myself.

5 Likes

I’m lucky and cum fairly reliably from PIV, anal, oral etc. I do have to be properly ready and in the right head space. Solo I have to have to think about a senerio or it just won’t happen.
If a vibrating butt plug is involved it definitely makes my orgasm stronger,that’s how I “make the most of it”.

1 Like

We both enjoy oral a lot and often orgasm that way, but after 20 years together I guess we are lucky that we’ve figured each other out.
My wife often takes a bit of time to get there, but that’s fine by me. I have always been into my martial arts and meditation is a big part of my practice so (at the risk of sounding like Sting :laughing:) I can pretty well control myself. If she wants a quickie I can be there in 3 - 5 minutes, if she’s having a slow burner then a few hours is no problem.

I definitely agree with BLovesC though , some couples anatomy is just more compatible which makes life much easier. I do think in most cases the situation can be improved if desired though, through lots of practice and good communication.

2 Likes

I can always orgasm from masturbation (and quickly if I’m in a hurry). It takes longer when I’m trying to do something new if I don’t touch my clit until the end. I’ve never climaxed from oral :unamused: (he has). Whenever we do have sex, we both always orgasm pretty closely together, then we’re done (we don’t keep going for multiple orgasms). I almost always need clitoral stimulation to climax during piv sex (almost always, but sometimes I can without it). Before I had my bullet, he would give me finger action, but that took longer when he’d slip off the good spot. He will always reach climax before me if I don’t get warmed up first, so usually I’m already close to orgasm during foreplay, and then he’ll penetrate. Sometimes he doesn’t penetrate until I start to orgasm from clitoral stimulation, and that feels really good :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

I tend to only orgasm through Clitoral stimulation. Hubby ensures that I have plenty of pleasure orally, with fingers and toys before penetration and then I’m happy to play with my clit while we are having sex if I want to orgasm again, or he will. Whichever is easiest based kn position.

3 Likes

I usually cum via rubbing my clit but I had the most amazing, intense orgasm a couple of weeks back bouncing up and down on my (non vibrating as it was my old one) vibrator and I squirted for the first time. If I’d not read about it on here I’d have thought I’d wet myself

3 Likes

@Melody1 you make it sound so good :drooling_face:
I’d love a P so I can experience it for myself :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

I don’t really orgasm from PIV unless we have managed to get into the perfect position.

Most of the time I orgasm from oral, fingering or by playing with my clit during PIV.

2 Likes

We both still live with parents, and usually only see each other at weekends, so I’d say about 90% of my orgasms are on my own! I don’t have a problem cumming from PIV, I usually cum and will rub my clit if needed to get there, it just doesn’t happen too often at the moment :cry:

I had thought about it before, but I was quite embarrassed to buy and start using sex toys, but last year I couldn’t go any longer and bought myself a dildo. I like something inside me when I masturbate so I will usually use my dildo now when I do.

1 Like